Page 27 of 30  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 1, '10, 10:30 am 
Yep, B it is. Leading her into the room full of weapons is just asking for trouble. :D


Top
PostPosted: Thu Aug 5, '10, 9:14 pm 
You guys are in for a surprise. Also, because of it, I might make a short one-shot story on the "Fist" >=D

---------------

Dodge. Dodge. Kick.

Sinah was having trouble keeping up. If he wasn't running low on energy he'd be fine, but unfortunately that wasn't the case here. He ducked under a punch as he delivered one of his own to the brick that was Alys. That did nothing but hurt himself as he jumped back away from the next blow.

"Damn it Vince, where are you?" Sinah said aloud as he connected another kick. This was getting him nowhere though. He needed to land a hit in that would do damage. He could fire off a technique, but he wasn't sure that would be enough.

Finally, he decided what he was going to do. He began concentrating his energy, allowing it to be absorbed into his fist. His hand began glowing orange then red. He took a step forward towards his target, and with all his might, he connected his right hand as he yelled out, "Fist of FOI!"

His hand seemed to erupt as he punched Alys. A red beam seemed to shoot through Alys. Sinah screamed in pain as he felt his hand start to burn from the technique, meanwhile Alys flew back, right through the wall. Sinah let his arm drop, knowing now that it was probably completely useless for the time being. He looked at the wall, hoping she wouldn't come crawling through.

------------
>=D
A - Look through the wall
B - Check on everybody
C - Quickly grab knives in the other room
D - Stand there and wait
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Thu Aug 5, '10, 9:20 pm 
"brick wall that was Alys... " LOL. I'll go for C, Atlin. I don't think it is wise to stand around and wait, so it's probably a good idea for Sinah to arm himself while he has the opportunity.


Top
PostPosted: Thu Aug 5, '10, 10:39 pm 
I'd say B but most of the others have probably buggered off by now, so C it is. Time to get out his stabby bits. :D


Top
PostPosted: Fri Aug 6, '10, 5:21 pm 
Yeah, better go get some weapons, just in case Alys isn't down for the count. C.


Top
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, '10, 8:41 pm 
Sinah was tempted to go look at the hole in the wall, but stopped himself. He ended up dashing into the next room and grabbing his knives. Only to return to the room he was in. While Alys wasn't there, he cautiously made his way over to the hole. Looking through it, he saw a rotting corpse.

Sinah gagged in disgust as Vincent came running through the hole left through, with a chain in hand. "Hopefully I'm not too," Vincent looked at Sinah, "late."

Sinah just walked over to his friend, and looked at him. "Better late than never. Go tie up that corpse before it moves again," Sinah said, resting his hand on his friends shoulder.

------------------------------
What to do. Hmm...
A - Should I make the corpse move again?
B - Time skip to when everyone wakes up
C - Check on the unconscious
D - Clean up Saya's house before she sees it. o.o
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, '10, 11:16 pm 
I'm going to say C here. Now the fight's over it's a good time to tend the injured and such.


Top
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, '10, 11:24 pm 
Agreed, C. It's more important to check on everyone than clean up the mess.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, '10, 3:31 am 
A. Make the corpse move again. More scary time.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, '10, 8:04 pm 
I'll go with C as well.


Top
 Page 27 of 30  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: