Page 55 of 62  [ 613 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

PS Replay-Cover Art

PS Replay-Cover Art

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Thu Jun 5, '14, 11:55 am 
I haven't seen the eyes details ! Thanks Fogeltje for "telling us" here :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 6, '14, 7:02 pm 
New page is out :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 6, '14, 9:02 pm 
Crazy guy ! I love it ! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 7, '14, 12:42 am 
All you cant eat!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, '14, 5:41 pm 
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, on the rats, lol! Myau is so sweet and funny there. Excellent. :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, '14, 12:43 pm 
Ah yes, the secret door. Nice comic :) Sega accounted for the fact that people either might not find the flute or drop/sell it or have it but don't find the use for it. The only dungeon where you get stuck forever without flute is the Dezorian Cave with the pit falls. You can also landlock yourself in Paseo if you use Fly to get to the Church there after the airport is closed and when you don't have the landrover or Hovercraft. I think those are the only gamebreakers I can think off.

In any case, THIS door, allowed me to eventually finish the game as I was wandering the final dungeons aimlessly not finding anything, checked the world again over and over and over again and suddenly remembered that door which made me check ALL the walls in the final dungeons. Of course later on the internet (I played when the internet wasn't that big and certainly the majority of the people had no access to it) I found out that there are more of these doors and even "secret" doors that really look like walls. Imagine the revelation after all those years.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, '14, 11:22 pm 
It blew my mind how many secret doors and passages are in this game, the only one I ever knew about for the longest time was the final dungeon's, it never occured to me that others existed in the game.
You forgot about the most famous game breaking landlock if Myau dies and Alis is out of magic points after the Lassic fight.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, '14, 3:05 am 
Great page!! It actually makes me remember playing when I was young! Love it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, '14, 10:43 am 
Wing Eye wrote:It blew my mind how many secret doors and passages are in this game, the only one I ever knew about for the longest time was the final dungeon's, it never occured to me that others existed in the game.
You forgot about the most famous game breaking landlock if Myau dies and Alis is out of magic points after the Lassic fight.

Of course :D That's why I always carried a Transfer with me...just in case. In fact, the first few times I played I never had the idea to feed Myau the nuts when I was in the castle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, '14, 10:04 pm 
Great page ! And the secret/hidden doors is a great trigger for a great game :)

Page 55 of 62  [ 613 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next