Page 61 of 62  [ 613 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

PS Replay-Cover Art

PS Replay-Cover Art

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, '14, 7:50 pm 
Ah, love that one with Myau evolving. Looks just like my current avatar. Excellent work, Wing Eye! :clap: :yes:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, '14, 8:49 pm 
Some time ago, I just looked at the start of this series. I will have to remain away still for some time, until I have played PS I (I did download a file to check it out, but I will wait until I play it in the Sonic Collection).

Once I do, I will have quite a bit of reading material here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '14, 11:07 pm 
Sorry I had to skip last week, my life has just been way too busy :(

New page is now out :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, '14, 11:52 pm 
Now I have to resist the temptation to go check it out. BUT I already unlocked PS in the Sonic Collection, so all I need now is some free time while at home so I can play it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, '14, 8:46 am 
Ah, poor Myau!! :) Great drawings there Wing Eye! :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, '14, 2:28 am 
Odin is a funny dude.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, '14, 11:47 am 
Excellent as always ! Good observation about the bottle and gloves ! Keep up the good work :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, '14, 5:57 am 
New page is out now :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, '14, 3:52 pm 
Oh, I really love this one!! Go Myau!! :lol: Excellent artwork and great comic again this week Wing Eye!! :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, '14, 1:34 am 
So... wish I had better news but I regret to inform that Phantasy Star Replay will be on a temporary haiatus :'(
I recently had to move and currently do not have access to the necessary tools for finishing the pages.
I want to emphasize this is only temporary, I have every intention of finishing this.
Thank you for understanding.

Page 61 of 62  [ 613 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next