Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, '17, 9:46 pm 
Basically the subject line. So far I can only find it on Amazon Japan, but still. This is a reprint of the Japanese art book from 1995, with plenty of artwork, concept art, a PSIV staff interview, setting info, and commentary. I imagine a lot of big fans already have this, or at least a PDF of it, but for anyone who missed it and didn't want to get some used one from somewhere, well, here's your chance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, '17, 11:49 am 
Ah ? I haven't heard before bout thi reprint ! It's great news, even if I have this fabulous official compendium ! Do you have a link with the product I've checked on amazon JP but haven't found it ! Thanks in advance ! :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, '17, 10:29 pm 
Unfortunately, I can't post links or it would have been in the OP.

Try searching for the full item name: ファンタシースター公式設定資料集 復刻版 (日本語) 単行本(ソフトカバー)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, '17, 11:42 am 
Ah ! Thank you so much for the link ! Because now I can see it. Apparently, it's scheduled to be released today ! (if the date is good but I'm not sure about it ! ). Great news indeed ! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, '17, 3:03 pm 
Sega is so cheap... to celebrate the 30th anniversary, they will do an expensive reprint...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, '17, 11:44 am 
True that the price is expensive BUT for those who absolutely want to have it in Japan, it could be great ! :) But maybe SEGA will make other things to bring a nice 30th birthday for this fantastic serie ? :)

Last edited by myau56 on Tue Nov 28, '17, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, '17, 11:47 pm 
Well, it's not the ONLY thing so far. There are those costumes of Rolf, Rhys, Rika, and Nei coming to PSO2 next month.

Still, this was a pretty nice treat since I always wanted to get one but was worried about condition on the second hand market. Amazon's shipping was only eight bucks too and it arrived in a few days. Pretty keen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, '17, 5:38 am 
No Amy or Mieu costume in PSO2, no play for me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, '17, 1:20 pm 
Costumes in PSO2 too ? Nice for the players still playing PS2 but I've never tried it and I think I'll never play it... :(

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]