Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Phantasy Star occupations
PostPosted: Thu Oct 1, '15, 9:20 pm 
I don't know if this has been discussed previously or not and I haven't played all the Phantasy Star games, just PS V, and I was wondering about all the various occupations of people in the games. I know I have seen avatars of nurses, shopkeepers, etc., but are there any other professions or occupations in any of the games? Any Politicians or something of that sort?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 3, '15, 7:27 pm 
Let's see...for politicians, there's the governor of Motavia in PSI. Assuming it's an elected position, I wouldn't vote for him again, considering his incorrect usage of gender pronouns and the whole getting possessed by Dark Force thing. The head of Sopia also says just that, that he's the head, but who knows what that really means (other than he's the one to beg you for money :p).

The PSII crew had their occupations listed in their profiles, if memory serves. (Or if they didn't, I guess each one was mentioned upon their introduction? As I've said before, PSII is not my favorite and I've replayed it the least.) Also, there was Ustvestia the music teacher, biased as he is. And Tyler the pilot. And the Sally Jesse Raphael-looking librarian.

Oh, and let's not forget anyone in the series, up to and including PSO, who bakes and sells shortcake. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, '16, 12:35 pm 
About the baker, there is the one in the first Phantasy Star also ! ;)

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]