Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Nurse

Nurse

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Phantasy Star: Nurse
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, '11, 12:07 am 
When suffering from ailments or wounds, seeking medical attention is usually a good idea. This truth has long carried over into video games. Throughout the Phantasy Star series, we can see nurses and doctors willing to provide treatment for a small fee. This is one such nurse from Phantasy Star. Her outfit is similar to those worn by other Palman women in the game, but colored in the traditional white associated with the medical profession. She might even be wearing an apron, like the food vendors, but with a different design. The two toned nature of her clothes make it difficult to be certain.

Post subject: Re: Phantasy Star: Nurse
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, '11, 4:34 pm 
Atleast they only want a "small" fee. :lol:

Interesting dress. I can't see anything else that would distinguish her as a nurse. No Rx symbol or anything like that. Didn't nurses use to wear special caps or something like that at one time..in real life, I mean, and perhaps other venues, that gave them a special recognition of sorts?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, '11, 9:57 pm 
Thats because she's wearing a white dress... Maybe :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, '11, 11:05 pm 
If I remember right, the buildings the nurses are in have a Red Cross symbol on them to identify them as hospitals. I know that was in PSII, but I can't recall for sure if it was in PSI. Anyway, that's been altered in later versions to a different symbol.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]