Phantasy Star: New Millennium

Adventures in board based gaming.

Re: Phantasy Star: New Millennium

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Jun 6, '14, 8:04 pm

Castiel stood up and put his Scythe on his back. "You look fine," was all he said as he was itching to finally do his job. "Let's get going. Those Red Worm aren't going to stop just because you ask for fashion advice."
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby carlsojos » Sat Jun 7, '14, 12:39 am

Mira studies Rebecca's field outfit quick as she steps back. "You look pretty sharp right now. We'll see if that changes by the end of the day- we're going to interdict a mutated form of sandworm and stop them from reaching Piata." The woman pats the retracted claw on her arm and starts walking to the exit, happy to not have been called out on eavesdropping.
In some stories, the princess is her own hero....
carlsojos
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 116

Postby Snorb » Tue Jun 10, '14, 5:42 am

"You look great," Rio said. "Like Castiel said, though, those redworms aren't gonna wait for us! Let's get going!"

She adjusted her pack's strap so it was a little more comfortable to carry; besides a firearms maintenance kit and a whetstone for her sword, the tiny leather and canvas bag carried a canteen, some rations, a few strip clips for her rifle, and a few bottles of what Rio called Monomate+. The entire kit itself she referred to as "the lifeline."
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Celeith » Wed Jun 11, '14, 1:03 am

"Alright lead the way" Rebecca said as she swept her hair to its side. "So how dangerous are these worms?" She asked. She was ready for combat but in her mind she did not know the right time to tell the group her real reason for joining this mission. As the group began to leave Rebecca took a few steps then slowed her pace.

"Ewww whats that smell?" She said as she covered her nose. The smell smelled like burning meat mixed that had been doused with herbs and spices.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Snorb » Sat Jun 14, '14, 2:30 am

"Smell?" Rio asked. She gave the air a quick sniff, then smiled-- the blonde could pick up traces of molasses, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and a hint of scallions.

Rio then frowned as she noticed the sharp, bitter scent of burning meat beneath the spices. "Ugh, I think Pyke's left some meat to overcook. >_<" she said.
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby carlsojos » Sat Jun 14, '14, 2:46 am

Mira shrugs, unfazed by the smell. "Let Reichert clean it up. I have the feeling that not letting Piata turn into a worm nest is pretty high on our priorities- I can try cooking when we get back."
carlsojos
Agent
Agent

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Jun 15, '14, 9:33 pm

"Let's just get going already," Castiel sighed as he looked south, towards Piata. "The Red Worms already have a good head start on us. It might be best if we don't talk much while chasing after them. We'll need to move at a steady pace but preserve our stamina so we can take them out."

Castiel stopped talking, realizing he was already coming up with strategies for dealing with the coming enemy. If he knew the skills of each of his companions however, he could probably come up with a more effective plan. "Let's go."
Atlinsmere

Postby Celeith » Fri Jun 20, '14, 12:30 am

In the lead stood Castiel, behind him Rebecca Mira and Rio followed. The doors flew open and the sun shone down upon the four. "They're coming" Rebecca said. In a great distance was a puff of dust. The red worms were growing closer and closer to Piata and the only way to stop them was to take out the nest.

The group prepared themselves for the trip that was ahead of them.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby carlsojos » Fri Jun 20, '14, 12:40 am

"I'm no expert, but I think we should hit them from a front corner, so they head away from the city if we can't stop them." Mira follows, steeling herself for a proper fight.
carlsojos
Agent
Agent

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Jun 24, '14, 3:25 am

Castiel said he drew his Scythe. "They're closer than I thought. And the corner might work, if we can get in front of them as well. It might be ideal if someone can split the horde into two groups, it should be easier to control the two groups. What do you think Rio?"

Castiel looked at the field ahead of him, trying to guess where the enemy was headed.
Atlinsmere

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay