Phantasy Star: New Millennium

Adventures in board based gaming.

Re: Phantasy Star: New Millennium

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Jul 15, '14, 7:47 am

Mira stopped her assault near Cass. He smiled at the carnage she left in her wake, which quickly faded when he saw a worm start an attack. Without thinking, he jabbed his scythe forward since he didn't have enough time to swing it. His scythe wrapped around the worm as he pulled back, putting all his energy and strength into his weapon. Glowing a blinding red colour, Castiel yelled out "BEHEADER!" as the beast in front of him was slain in a gruesome matter.

Covered in the carcass of the defeated foe, Castiel looked to Mira, giving a small smile. "You okay?"

He heard a thud behind him as he saw another worm fall. He looked towards Rio's direction and gave a small nod of thanks.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby carlsojos » Tue Jul 15, '14, 10:20 pm

"Close..." Mira raises her claw and glances at the dwindling numbers of worms. "I'll delay the lecture I have for you for now." She adjusts her hat and works into the remaining monsters.
In some stories, the princess is her own hero....
carlsojos
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 116

Postby Celeith » Sat Jul 19, '14, 1:40 am

Rebecca glanced over Castiel and noticed a few small injuries to himself. "Here let me help you." She said as she placed her hand on his shoulder. A calm warm aura extended from her hand as she chanted Medice over her comrade. "That should put you back to at least 92% of your fighting power. Now stop being stubborn and next time you're hurt let me know." she replied

Taking aim with her slasher she slung it at the few remaining worms that surrounded them and waited for a opening to retreat.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Snorb » Tue Jul 22, '14, 8:15 pm

The horde had, for the most part, been cleared; Rio smiled as she cleared her rifle. Just a few of them left, she thought. I think everyone's got this, but still.

She climbed down the tower, drawing her sword as she made her way through the dead redworms. It was this part that disgusted Rio most: More than the abandoned, lifeless city near the Guardians' headquarters; more than fighting the abominations that appeared every so often; it was the utterly alien carnage that resulted from their fighting.

"Hey! Here to help!" she called out to the group as she approached.
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Celeith » Thu Jul 31, '14, 6:51 pm

"So is it finally over?" Rebecca asked while the group regrouped. Sweat dripped from her brow down her cheek while the bright sun above them blasted heat down on the landscape. "Hey! Here to help!" Rebecca heard someone call. Turning around she saw Rio approaching the group.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Aug 8, '14, 8:25 am

"Seems so," Castiel said as he looked towards the few fleeing enemies. "They shouldn't be of any bother to anyone, at least for awhile." Castiel rested against his Scythe as he saw Rio run up to the group.

"Good job everyone."
Atlinsmere

Postby Snorb » Thu Aug 14, '14, 9:36 pm

"No, no, you all did the hard work," Rio said, tucking a hand behind her head. "I just stood in the back and laid down. Seriously, you guys did great. ^_^;"
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Postby carlsojos » Thu Aug 14, '14, 11:25 pm

"I still have a ways to go before I'm as good as you Hunters." Mira rubs the back of her neck and steps closer to Castiel. "I'm not convinced you're that out of shape to catch your breath and watch closely, though." She says under her breath.
In some stories, the princess is her own hero....
carlsojos
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 116

Postby Snorb » Mon Sep 1, '14, 5:59 am

"Oh, I dunno, Mira..." Rio smiled. "I think you can outfight most of the Hunters at the camp! And speaking of which, we should go tell Commander Reichert we're done out here."

Adjusting her rifle and sword, Rio added, "Good riddance to those damn redworms!"
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!

Snorb

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Oct 13, '14, 6:39 am

Castiel looked to Mira, knowing full well he'd been caught. He knew he was good at acting so it puzzled him as to how Mira knew he'd been faking. He looked towards his female companion and gave a sly smile. "I think the real the mystery here is how your hat stayed on the entire battle." With that he pulled off her hat, revealing Mira's ears.

Castiel was shocked at the sight, he took a step back seemingly tripping over nothing. He didn't know Mira was a numan. The thought never occurred to him. Note to self: Mira is a cute numan. Wait? Why did I think cute? Noticing the hat was still in his hand. Cass gave it back to Mira, mumbling a sorry. New Millennium had a bunch of interesting characters.
Atlinsmere

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay