Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, '09, 12:02 am 
After the party of adventurers leaves Birth Valley and the Bio-plant hidden in the caverns, the artificial intelligence that controls the plant, Seed, activates a self destruction command. The entire facility explodes, putting an end to the outbreak of monsters created by Zio's tampering with the machines and systems within. Seed and Rika viewed each other as family, as father and daughter. The death of her father figure leaves Rika in tears, but Alys diverts the girl's attention to the mission Seed left behind: rescue Demi and save Motavia.

You may view the gallery page for Tears for Father.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, '09, 2:35 am 
Rika : I love lamp
Alys : Are you just looking at things around here and saying you love them?
Rika : -_- maybe....
Alys : ::sighs::

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, '09, 3:29 am 
Chaz: (narrating) The sound and fury of SEED's destruction still echoed across Zema as we rested that night; hot tears for yesterday poured down Rika's lovely face. No doubt in my mind the esteemed Doctor Mahlay was figuring out the mechanics of SEED's processors, his machine guardians, and how artificial intelligence worked. Gryz was off to my left, staring out the common room's window- I could only imagine the thought going through him now: "I will protect you, Pana. I will slay Zio." As for Alys-
Alys: Chaz!
Chaz: Y-yes, Alys?!
Alys: Turn that auto-narrator off and go comfort Rika! She's been crying all night for you! >_<

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]