Phantasy Star IV: Solo Alys Challenge

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Phantasy Star IV: Solo Alys Challenge

Postby Celeith » Fri Jan 8, '10, 11:20 pm

Hey guys, and gals, I decided to start doing my own PSIV solo game and so I'm recording a few of my videos.. Anyways, I recently took on Lashiec and I just posted my video up on youtube so everyone can see.. Hope to hear some feedback from everyone ^_^.. gonna record a few more solo fights and place them up in the future.

Kaloes' Solo Alys vs Lashiec video

Please subscribe ^_^
Last edited by Celeith on Thu Jan 14, '10, 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: Phantasy Star IV: Solo Alys vs Lashiec

Postby Thoul » Sun Jan 10, '10, 5:51 pm

Very nice! It certain took a lot of Trimates to get through that battle, but I bet it was worth it. :)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Wed Jan 13, '10, 6:25 am

I was told the Xe-A-Thouls were harder then Lashiec himself.. I lost my video, but I was able to get my savestate off my other computer and redo the fight and make another recording.. I had no trouble fighting them whatsoever.. Didn't have to heal once... anyways.. you can check out the fight at my channel.

Kaloes' Solo Alys vs Xe-A-Thoul video
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Lyla2284 » Wed Jan 13, '10, 8:46 am

Cool stuff man. Just spam the hell out of them with Nazan. Have you tried hacking the game? I did, and I gave Alys the Tsu spells as well as Megid, it was awesome. And I managed to equip her with a sword. :wink: Epic stuff.

Are you ready to take down Pdarky?
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Celeith » Wed Jan 13, '10, 5:49 pm

Haven't made it that far in my run yet... I think I've worked out every situation so I might have a fighting chance against the Profound Darkness..

Edit: Just took on Dark Force 2.. I had to do a major grind... Really major.. Had to go from 46-70 cause I did not have enough Hp/Tp to survive and take the beast out, and did not have the defense to withstand the beasts attacks. Even at level 70, the battle is still hard, I literally used all of my Tp fighting this thing.. Killing it with that last amount I had.. You can check it out at my channel.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Re: Phantasy Star IV: Solo Alys Challenge

Postby Celeith » Thu Jan 14, '10, 5:58 am

And the challenge is over.. Alys prevailed over the Profound Darkness and saved all of Algo.. It took alot of work, grinding, and planning but I came out victorious against the Profound Darkness in my solo run.

I hope my victory helps anyone who is doing a solo challenge come out victorious in their own challenge.. Thank you everyone. Please watch and subscribe to my channel. There will be more video's in the future for those who love Phantasy Star.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Re: Phantasy Star IV: Solo Alys Challenge

Postby Lyla2284 » Fri Jan 15, '10, 7:44 am

All the way up to 99, hey? That must've taken a while. I think I leveled Al up to 99 on about 6 or so occasions in Zio's Fort , playing on hyperspeed. Still took me a while though. Granted, the damage Alys pulled off was pretty impressive. :clap: Now, if you had hacked the game like I did, Alys equipped with the Elsydeon in one hand and a Moonslasher in the other ( she has to be equipped with at least one slasher in the hacking weapon slot ), the damage could have been anything between 600-750 dmg with Vortex. :wink: I think I'll send you some screens via a PM. I had a ton of fun with it.

If you interested in hacking the game, just download HexWorkshop from the net, and find the save-state hacking guide at pscave.com. It will give all the character offsets, stats, weapon slots and skill and tech slots. This means you can give any character any tech at all.

Looks like I've gone off topic. Anyway, well done, man. :)
Long live Alys/Alis!
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Return to Phantasy Star IV