Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, '09, 12:11 am 
After cleaning up the basement somewhat, Alys, Chaz, and Hahn return to the principal's office to gather more information from the man. He is hesitant to answer her questions, so the bold woman grabs his coat and pulls him up out of the chair, declaring "Someone keeping information from me is the sixth most dangerous thing in this world!"

This raises the obvious question: what are the top five most dangerous things?

You may view the gallery page for Sixth Most Dangerous. This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, '09, 1:11 am 
Alys' list of most dangerous things in the world, items 1-5:

1. Starting apprentice hunters out on a sword right from the start...then that swing will never speed up and said trainee couldn't even pierce the skin of an infantworm.

Chaz: Given your standards, I'm never going to satisfy you. What do you want, me to be able to swing it at the speed of light EVERY TIME? I can only use Rayblade so much!

2. Sandworm egg-laying season. But stealing their eggs sure makes for some good bets with the jerks in the guild!
3. If you are horny and/or drunk...just stay at least 10 feet away from me.
4. Chaz's underwear drawer...why did I never teach him to do his laundry?

Chaz: Now you're just taking cheap shots. -_-

5. Not paying money due to me when I keep you safe when you travel to rescue someone close to you...

Hahn: *sweatdrop.*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, '09, 4:18 am 
Grandfather Dorin discovered one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, '09, 8:02 am 
I think she just wanted a pretext to make the Principal pay for his previous overreaction... and this monster issue was the right (legal) moment, since they already finished the job and weren't his "employers" (or at his service) anymore.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]