Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 3, '09, 12:56 am 
As Rune looks back at Chaz and Rika, a wistful expression crosses his face. This may be the last time he sees the pair - in fact, he told Chaz they would not be likely to meet again. Perhaps in this moment he is reflecting on how much Chaz has grown since their first meeting. Maybe the memory of Alys visits him now as well, for she would no doubt be proud of her partner.

You may view the gallery page for Sad Rune. This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 3, '09, 3:51 pm 
Was his expression really sad though? I always thought it looked more like a quiet smile knowing that, with Rika's unexpected rearrival, Chaz would most likely no longer need his guidance and support anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 3, '09, 6:23 pm 
I think this is one of those things that can be interpreted in more than one way. With such a small picture, and one that is using an expression we usually don't see on Rune to boot, it's possible to see in many angles. I was waxing poetic a bit with the Alys bit, but I agree that Rune is probably happy for Chaz being lucky enough to have Rika by his side.

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]