Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 

Rika (from Preview Article)

Rika (from Preview Article)

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, '10, 12:07 am 
This vision of Rika floating in space recalls the title screen of Phantasy Star, where Alis Landale was displayed in a similar fashion. The only times that this particular drawing of Rika was ever printed, to my knowledge, are in the two installments of the Making of Phantasy Star IV preview article in Electronic Gaming Monthly. This version is from the second installment, where the drawing was printed in a small size.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, '10, 3:42 am 
It's like she's just floating there... <.<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, '10, 4:17 am 
I dunno what it is, but there's something about this image I find mildly creepy. I honestly can't say what, though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, '10, 8:15 pm 
She's look more younger than the PSIV Rika... And the PSIV Rika is more skinny (i dunno how to say that sorry ^^)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, '10, 9:37 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:I dunno what it is, but there's something about this image I find mildly creepy. I honestly can't say what, though.

Probably that she's just flying there in space, with an apparent breeze blowing her cape up. It's wrong on all sorts of levels, from a scientific standpoint. The proportions are rather unusual as well, like Gryz pointed out. This one is definitely a change from the typical PS art style.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, '10, 9:54 pm 
Interesting image. I get a sense of the creepy feeling also for some reason.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]