Phantasy Star IV resources

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Phantasy Star IV resources

Postby Alaster » Mon Mar 2, '15, 8:33 pm

Hello. My name is Alaster. I am terribly sorry to bother you creating such a trite topic but I can't seem to find PS4's visual resources (you know, buildings and tiles) anywhere. Including this site :-( Could you please direct me? I am looking for any and every visual resource available for the game. I'd really like to not have to make them from scratch :P

Thank you in advance for your time! (and answers)
Alaster
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 29

Re: Phantasy Star IV resources

Postby Mikepjr » Thu Mar 19, '15, 3:31 pm

Well, sine no one else will help ya out..
I can at least do this for ya, it's not tiles or buildings, but it's every monster and character just about.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/ps4/
Mikepjr
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 31

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Mar 20, '15, 1:56 am

It's a bit buried, but I actually found some stuff in this site's image archive. I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but here it is, as well as one another link I found.

http://spritedatabase.net/game/142
http://www.psalgo.com/full-image-1270.html
Last edited by Wolf Bird on Fri Mar 20, '15, 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Alaster » Sun Mar 22, '15, 11:15 am

Hey, thank you, guys! :D Yes, that was what I was looking for but since I got no reply for so long I have been ripping the graphics off of the game using the Gens+ emulator. Curiously, I missed PSAlgo's archive! I can't understand how, though and for that I am sorry :$. I am rebuilding Phantasy Star IV, btw, not 3.

I am done with Motavia's overworld graphics (phew, finally) and have completed more than 50% of the map. I also finished Uzo a few days ago :D (well the outside, I haven't gotten to the inner house building yet). It would be awesome if I could find the tiles already ripped but no luck yet. So I have been ripping them myself. I am also done with the party characters sprites, faces and talking icons.

Um... If you need to, I can provide you with all the material I have extracted (should compliment your archives nicely). I can also provide information on how the game was built graphically, too. I have come to understand quite a many things. I am in the middle of the remake though, so I do not really care to right now but if you need to, I would do it. Just say the word.

I sincerely thank you both! :D Please, do keep me posted if you come across ANY other resource for the game! Thank you!
Alaster
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 29

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More