Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, '19, 5:36 pm 
MV is the most recent RPG Maker version. I think it means "Mobile Version."


Top
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, '19, 6:10 am 
myau56 wrote:
Alaster wrote:Moved the project over to MV. New goodies now. Will be posting images of some stuff done.

edit : is there any way to have a project gallery in here ?

Nice to hear and read some news from your great project ! Hope all is going as you want ! :)
Maybe I'm a bit stupid here but...what is MV ? :rofl: Keep up the good work ! :)


Hey, myau56. Thanks for your kind words ! I only wished that there were more people here :/
He, he, no you are not. MV is short for RPG Maker MV, the latest of the RPG Makers by KADOKAWA. It is an improved version of the previous VX Ace. It is by no means better than Unity of course, but it is a lot simpler :)


Top
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, '19, 7:24 am 
Snorb wrote:MV is the most recent RPG Maker version. I think it means "Mobile Version."


True. It can export your project to Android as well. Imagine playing this goodness on your cellphone ! Not that you couldn't do it anyways with an emulator ;)

Hm... maybe in the upgraded version I will be adding a save everywhere function ? :/ Will see...


Top
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, '19, 12:11 pm 
Alaster wrote:
myau56 wrote:
Alaster wrote:Moved the project over to MV. New goodies now. Will be posting images of some stuff done.

edit : is there any way to have a project gallery in here ?

Nice to hear and read some news from your great project ! Hope all is going as you want ! :)
Maybe I'm a bit stupid here but...what is MV ? :rofl: Keep up the good work ! :)


Hey, myau56. Thanks for your kind words ! I only wished that there were more people here :/
He, he, no you are not. MV is short for RPG Maker MV, the latest of the RPG Makers by KADOKAWA. It is an improved version of the previous VX Ace. It is by no means better than Unity of course, but it is a lot simpler :)

Ah ok ! Thank you so much for the hints and message ! Yes it'll be better to have more people here but...it's like that ! :)


Top
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, '19, 11:55 pm 
Oh, man, I somehow fudged up and half a continent's worth of sea was made into land. Now I have to make the coastline. AGAIN. ugh :( Man, 1 mistake can set you sooooo back :grumpy: :grumpy:


Top
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, '19, 12:29 pm 
Ah alas ! :( What a loss...:( Hope you'll be ok for the following ! :)


Top
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, '19, 5:07 pm 
myau56 wrote:Ah alas ! :( What a loss...:( Hope you'll be ok for the following ! :)

fixed 8)


Last edited by Alaster on Tue Mar 12, '19, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, '19, 1:13 pm 
Alaster wrote:
myau56 wrote:Ah alas ! :( What a loss...:( Hope you'll be ok for the following ! :)

fixed 8)

Great news about things fixed ! :)


Top
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, '19, 8:32 am 
Motavia is coming along nicely ^_^

I've been building the map of the game in reverse story. I am in the end game part. But as soon as I finish this, I should try out Dezolis and, more importantly, Rykros. Dezolis doesn't bother me much as it's small and unchanging compared to Motavia


Top
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, '19, 12:10 pm 
ALASTER : good luck for all the great work ! Hope it will not become too hard for Rykros, as this planet is far more different from the two others ! :)


Top
 Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: