Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, '08, 10:00 am 
The third set of cutscenes in Xing Zhan Qing Yuan begins when the team locates Holt in Birth Valley. On the original trip to Zema, there are only two people present - one citizen and Holt. Both have been turned to stone. Here we see Holt looking like a pretty decent statue, while Chaz is flat and two dimensional. The shading on Holt is pretty well done, but Chaz lacks any at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, '08, 10:10 am 
Probably the worst cut scene of the entire game... How can they do that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, '08, 3:36 pm 
If it wasn't for the fact that Alys's hair is long and Chaz's is short, I'd wonder which of them is on that image.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, '08, 11:01 pm 
Heh if you look at it from a certain PoV it looks like Chaz is disgusted with what he sees and his losing his lunch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, '08, 12:56 am 
What amazes me is that they clearly put some effort into Holt, with all the shading, but then Chaz looks like a five year old drew him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, '08, 7:59 am 
Thoul wrote:What amazes me is that they clearly put some effort into Holt, with all the shading, but then Chaz looks like a five year old drew him.

I was gonna say the same kinda thing. Maybe the designers liked Holt or something because nearly all of his pics are in detail compared to other characters.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]