Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 4:11 am 
Rune and Chaz are the last of the companions, who struggled to save Algo, that are still together. Now it is time for them to part company as well. Rune must leave to continue his work as Lutz, saying that he is lacking in training and experience.

To that, I have to say, really? How much more training and experience does this guy need? I just got him up to level 50 or so and he has defeated the "root of all evil." Seriously, what is left to learn?

You may view the gallery page for I Guess it's Good-bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 7:48 am 
Haha. No kidding.

The guy mastered Efess and Legeon, and he still has training to do? He is practically a god.

Maybe he wanted to work on his healing magic. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 12:54 pm 
Maybe he's trying to figure the power of immortality (like Lashiec) or searching a way to become a 2nd GL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 6:14 pm 
I think the music that should play during this scene is "Though we gotta say goodbye...for the summer"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, '09, 10:00 pm 
Darkil wrote:I think the music that should play during this scene is "Though we gotta say goodbye...for the summer"

Hahaha! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, '09, 1:39 am 
Chaz: Wait a minute. You've got Legeon and Efess... what more training do you need as the Fifth Lutz?
Rune: Gi Legeon and Gi Efess. Don't you know anything?
Chaz: I don't think Skills have a Gi~ prefix.

(alternate joke)

Rune: o/` Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight/Dream me, in the moonlit night/Ohh ohh kiss me, strike up the band and the silver moon's sparklin'... kiss me.
Chaz: Don't mess with me, Rune! >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, '09, 7:16 am 
Well if Rune has learned how to become a true esper lord. He can learn how to enjoy the rest of his long life. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, '09, 2:08 pm 
That and you guys all know that the root of all evil is never REALLY destroyed in these games, something's ALWAYS got to crop up in the future, so who can blame him for still training? :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, '09, 9:33 pm 
Darkil wrote:I think the music that should play during this scene is "Though we gotta say goodbye...for the summer"

LOL, good one!

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]