Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, '08, 10:00 am 
This is a nice group shout of the temporary party members from Motavia. Each of them has seen a lot of change in their lives during the events of the year before this scene. Demi's home and mission were invaded. Gryz's life was all but destroyed. Hahn's colleagues were endangered. In all that time, these three never really had a chance to stand together, which is a shame. It would have been nice if they got together for a side quest while the main team was offworld.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, '08, 11:28 am 
[face=Times New Roman]
This is an absolutely charming picture. As I recall, Demi left Motavia to continue her duties on Zelan with Wren. One only hopes that Hahn and Gryz, at least, stayed in touch with each other and with their old friends, Chaz and Rika. The closing sequences seemed ambivalent on whether they were committed to making their friendships last.

[/face]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, '08, 1:09 pm 
Because of 5 player limitations they added that ring protection stuff to the story (and some other justifications for replacing characters which is normal). In a book/manga/anime they would go all together into the profoundness of darkness. A side quest would also be nice - some people suggest the search for LacoAxe, for instance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, '08, 6:18 pm 
So great, two of my favorite characters are in this picture. Can you guess who >.>

Anyways it would of been great to see a somehwat of a sidequest for the characters you weren't able to take along with you, or better yet, it would have been awsome if The Edge was a split dungeon where Chaz and his team had to make their way towards the Profound Darkness while Kyra and her team make their way through The Edge opening various portals for Chaz and co to make it through all the while eventually finding another spawn of the Profound Darkness for Kyra's team to fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, '08, 6:28 pm 
[face=Times New Roman]
newsblade wrote:Because of 5 player limitations they added that ring protection stuff to the story (and some other justifications for replacing characters which is normal). In a book/manga/anime they would go all together into the profoundness of darkness.

My thinking exactly! :)

When describing the final battle with the Profound Darkness in fan fiction, I included all nine (living) Protectors. I had to find a plot device to get around the fact that there are only five protective rings. It's a little contrived, but more satisfactory than leaving half the available characters behind for the finale.
[/face]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, '08, 7:01 am 
Demi and Gryz are awesome and I really like this picture nuff said here from me. :wink:

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]