Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, '09, 12:00 am 
High atop the maze like fortress of Zio, Demi is held prisoner by foul looking, chain-like vines. The fortress, which appears to be the result of a massive growth of intertwining vines, stands atop Nurvus. Nurvus is the control facility that monitors Motavia's remaining technologically advanced complexes, such as the Plate System and Vahal Fort. By controlling Demi and Nurvus, Zio gained control over all those complexes and Motavia's environment. To save their world from the evil wizard, our heroes must first free Demi. She is the only person who is able to counteract Zio's damage using the Nurvus systems.

You may view the gallery page for Demi in Chains.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, '09, 11:16 am 
Demi is another one of those unique lovable characters, seeing her chained up like this makes me feel sorry for her and she looks like she’s worn out or took a beating by Zio's minions or something. Hopefully that wasn't the case though. :blank:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, '09, 1:05 am 
I always thought Demi would not have made it easy for Zio to take over Nurvus. She probably fought hard and resisted even after being captured. If she were human, I'd say she was probably even tortured. I'm not sure how that would work for an android, though.

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]