Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, '09, 12:38 am 
Following the conclusion of his adventures in Phantasy Star IV, Hahn Mahlay has returned to Piata and the Academy located there. Even though he can't stand some of the people there, including the headmaster of the school most likely, he works to teach the next generation to be and do better. It is through the efforts of people like Hahn that much of the lost technology and culture of Algo may be regained one day.

You may view the gallery page for Back to School. This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, '09, 12:47 am 
I believe while the party members stayed in the Spaceport * if they all travelled together in the Edge* Hahn may have asked Kyra, Rune, or even Raja about magic and the history of old and in doing so learned somethings so that he may be able to teach the new generation about, or even his children one day.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, '09, 7:31 pm 
Hahn : ..and this is how we make shortcake. Any questions?
Student : I have one, Professor. According to your formula, x will compound with y making the sweet filling, but if you do that, won't it actually make a plastique used for explosives?
Hahn : ::turns around:: Hmmm, I think you're right. Of course we'll have to test it.

::a few hours later, the students outside are stunned by an explosion. A door to the labe opens up and a wave of slightly dark icing floods the area, dumping Hahn to the ground.::

Hahn : ::stands up and wipes icing from his face:: I guess I should've used compound x instead of x compounding y... ::puts a bit of the icing in his mouth:: although the crispiness adds more to the flavor.

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]