Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 

Lena

Lena

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Phantasy Star III: Lena
PostPosted: Tue May 24, '11, 12:00 am 
This artwork by Toyo Ozaki confounds me slightly. In most Phantasy Star artwork like this, glowing around the hands is used to represent the usage of a technique or spell. Lena, however, is an Orakian without the ability to use any such things. So what is the source of this glow around her fingers? Perhaps she is holding something that causes the glow, but we may never know.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, '11, 1:34 am 
Lovely picture of Lena. She is no Maia, but if Maia didn't exist, Lena would be a very good girl to marry :D

PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 7:54 pm 
She is beautiful. Her face speaks of secrets, etc. Interesting speculation about the "glowing" around the hands. It appears she may be holding something, but I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, '11, 11:38 pm 
Very nice picture. I agree, she must be holding something glowing in her hands. I guess it is the moonstone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, '12, 12:39 pm 
Very nice drawing too ! Compared to the picture of Maia, Lenaa is indeed a very cute girl ! I want to marry her if she is single..;)
Sure she have something in her hands : moonstone would have been the most pertinent, but maybe it's a glowing insect, as a firefly ? (green color would be ok).

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]