Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, '22, 4:12 am 
Does anyone have the Phantasy Star II title screen image in High- Res, but without the text?
Once the title screen image, minus the text, with the two Mother Brain -ish goddesses, in High- definition or high resolution?

I would really, sincerely, appreciate it if there was such a image that you can provide for me.

My goal is to either commission a painting I have that exact image but exactly as the image is. Or, just commission a framed high definition printing of the image.

I would greatly appreciate it my friends. I really would. Thank you.

Zio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, '22, 4:25 am 
I cannot stress how important this is to me, if somebody has a higher resolution image or high definition image of the Phantasy Star II title screen with the absence of the text.

I would be eternally grateful.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, '22, 12:38 pm 
Unfortunately I don't have such image but I hope you'll be able to find it ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, '22, 12:07 am 
I have not found one to my liking yet, and the reason I want to, is because I want to commission a painting of it so I can frame it in my house. It holds such meaning for me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, '22, 4:38 pm 
Zio_Falz wrote:I have not found one to my liking yet, and the reason I want to, is because I want to commission a painting of it so I can frame it in my house. It holds such meaning for me.
I understand ! Hope you will find as soon as possible... :grouphug:

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]