Trailer for PS4: BaNL ^^

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Trailer for PS4: BaNL ^^

Postby Lyla2284 » Sun Nov 8, '09, 12:23 pm

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-pTtBGlFEWo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-pTtBGlFEWo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Enjoy! :D
Last edited by Lyla2284 on Fri Aug 20, '10, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Re: Trailer for PS4: BaNL ^^

Postby Celeith » Sun Nov 8, '09, 7:11 pm

Lyla that was epic, when Alys used that crosscut and those buttons were pushed I just was like... wow
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Lyla2284 » Sun Nov 8, '09, 7:25 pm

Thanks, and with luck you could have it in your game as well! That's the 'Blitz skill' system, aka button-input. :D Just a question, though, do you have a sprite sheet for your battlers?

This is what I'm talking about. I've set up all the monsters and hero battlers in this format, but do you have any battler graphics in mind for your hero characters?

This is Rune's battler sheet.

If you don't, then....er...we have a bit of a problem...But I could still help you, Kaloes. :D So don't worry.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Celeith » Mon Nov 9, '09, 5:05 am

I havent begun to work on battlers yet.. Gonna do that next week while I'm doing character sets. I got alot of work to do, but I need to take a break every once in awhile so I don't get burned out on doing the project. I have those basic battlers that came with the script, you could set it up using those and I guess I could work from there.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Lucas » Mon Nov 9, '09, 7:53 am

That’s pretty mad Laya :wink: great job. Also I can’t wait to see what your game turns out like Kaloes. :)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Nov 9, '09, 3:02 pm

Ooo, very nice work, Lyla. The button input thing reminds me of the rhythm system in Mother 3. I approve of this. :up:
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Darkil » Tue Nov 10, '09, 12:45 am

:o :hyper: :clap: :mrgreen: 8) :happy_marle: :happy_marle: :happy_marle: :happy_marle: :happy_marle: :happy_marle:

I especially love the remixed music, very nice touch!
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Lyla2284 » Tue Nov 10, '09, 10:28 am

Thanks, Darkil. You'll get your Zio wallpaper sometime during this week. :D
Anyhoo, here's the reworked intro. Bear in mind that it was done completely with eventing. :wink: I'm thinking of releasing a six-minute long trailer to go with this beautiful song that plays in the intro. It's called 'Twilight of the Millenium' and is a mix of The end of the Millenium,the Field Motavia tune as well as the Dezolisian town 2 tune. Unfortunately, the Field tune doesn't play in this intro. :(

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Et6ofwIvd_0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Et6ofwIvd_0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Thoul » Tue Nov 10, '09, 3:53 pm

Very nice videos! They really stir up my interest and make me look forward to the game. :)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Wed Nov 11, '09, 11:45 pm

I saw my name ^_^
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More