Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Phantasy Star II Manga
PostPosted: Wed Feb 3, '10, 6:43 pm 
Has anyone else read this one? It's pretty amazing.

http://www.ill-intent.com/PS2maintitle.htm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 3, '10, 7:16 pm 
I didn't get to read much but that was awesome what I did read. Thanks for sharing RW!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 3, '10, 9:56 pm 
I've heard about this before I think, but never read it until now. It's pretty good, I wish there was more of it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 4, '10, 12:07 am 
Yes, I happened upon another Phan site and saw the link. It's quite amazing. I love the art, and the interactions between Nei and Rolf is pretty epic.

Thoul wrote:I've heard about this before I think, but never read it until now. It's pretty good, I wish there was more of it.

I'm with you. From what I've read, though, it's updated slowly, and is still on-going.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, '10, 7:19 am 
I read the first volume yesterday. Not bad.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, '10, 10:18 pm 
Is it still being updated? I thought the guy making the manga stopped working on it years ago. Considering I read through all this Manga about 3 years back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, '10, 10:26 pm 
Kaloes wrote:Is it still being updated? I thought the guy making the manga stopped working on it years ago. Considering I read through all this Manga about 3 years back.

From what I've heard, it is still being updated, just very, very slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, '10, 10:59 pm 
I read this manga a while ago, too, and it's just fabulous. In fact, now that you've reminded me of it, I might send him an email to let him know how impressed I am that he'd undertake a PSII manga. What a huge project! Has anyone read his other stuff? He says PSII was a huge influence in his work. In my opinion, that can only be a good thing. :wink:

My only complaint is that Rudo looks a bit young (hot :wink:, but young) in this version. Not a big deal, though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 3, '10, 6:42 pm 
I really liked it~ The guy did an awesome job with his facial expressions, and did an excellent job at story telling. He should get it published as a doujin! I would be all over buying it. Of course, he'd have to finish it first. XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 3, '10, 9:15 pm 
Tanith wrote:I read this manga a while ago, too, and it's just fabulous. In fact, now that you've reminded me of it, I might send him an email to let him know how impressed I am that he'd undertake a PSII manga. What a huge project! Has anyone read his other stuff? He says PSII was a huge influence in his work. In my opinion, that can only be a good thing. :wink:

My only complaint is that Rudo looks a bit young (hot :wink:, but young) in this version. Not a big deal, though.

Agreed on all counts. ;) I love the scenes with Rude; just awesome. But one aspect of this manga that just blows my mind is the way the artist created the world of PSII; the backgrounds, the town imagery, all just superb.

Lemina wrote:I really liked it~ The guy did an awesome job with his facial expressions, and did an excellent job at story telling. He should get it published as a doujin! I would be all over buying it. Of course, he'd have to finish it first. XD

I agree. I'd love to see it get published as well; I'd buy it in an instant. It's good to know that the artist is continuing the task, even though it's moving veeeeerrrrryyyy slowly. ;)

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next