Page 1 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, '10, 6:00 am 
After releasing multiple Genesis games on the iPhone and iPod Touch, Phantasy Star II is finally being released this Thursday.
Here's the link: http://toucharcade.com/2010/08/23/exclu ... -from-sega

EDIT: The original version was removed several years ago and has been replaced with a free version (with ads) on iOS and Android as part of the Sega Forever lineup. The ads cost $2 to remove for new owners, while it is free for those who owned the game before it was originally taken off the App Store.

http://forever.sega.com/

Last edited by Flames of Yagami on Sat Jun 24, '17, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, '10, 6:32 am 
Thanks for the news, SegaVsCapcomVsSNK. :) I figured it was just a matter of time when I saw Shining Force being released on the iPhone, but it's nice to see a PS game appearing on a new mobile platform. Hopefully PSIII and PSIV will soon follow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, '10, 10:47 am 
I actually played it before on my iPod touch with an unofficial emulator. The sound was terrible, though. I also finished PSIV once on that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, '10, 12:15 pm 
Now there will be a more useful app in my iPod Touch than Bejeweled II :p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, '10, 12:38 am 
They're releasing to many games on the iPhone lately. Final Fantasy I Anniversary, Final Fantasy Tactics (Psp version), Secret of Mana, and now Phantasy Star II (sorry I haven't been keeping up with Sega's releases on the iPhone lately.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, '10, 12:56 am 
Though I do not have an iPhone, nice to see it coming out.

p.s. Kaloes, first time I noticed your Phantasy Star III New Dawn banner. looks nice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, '10, 3:43 am 
iPhone only? Blah. I'm with Sprint and I love my LG, anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, '10, 4:49 am 
Shir: We're moving to the iPhone now?! Yay, that puts me closer to your pockets! And that's where your money is! Money for Shir, yay! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, '10, 12:30 am 
Just a reminder for anyone interested: Phantasy Star II goes on sale today. It's also at a special sale price until September 1st. The game is regularly $4.99, but is on sale for $2.99.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, '10, 4:34 am 
Well I just downloaded it today. All I'm gonna say is if you have an iPhone then get it :up: I hope Sega releases the other 3 soon. Sonic CD would also be cool to have on there I guess.

Page 1 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next