Page 2 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, '10, 5:47 am 
Well.. At least the screen is bigger than playing Phantasy Star 2 on the Gameboy advance or PSP.

At least, I hope it's bigger o.o The writing is so dang small on portable units x.x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, '10, 6:08 am 
Rick wrote:Well.. At least the screen is bigger than playing Phantasy Star 2 on the Gameboy advance or PSP.

At least, I hope it's bigger o.o The writing is so dang small on portable units x.x

Personally, I didn't have any real problems with it on PSP, but on GBA, the text is pretty small.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, '10, 8:58 pm 
Darn, and I knew NOTHING about it until now! *gets out iPod Touch and buys it* 'the hell is wrong with me?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, '10, 2:46 pm 
I bought the game yesterday (it was available with a bit of delay here) and started playing. It is very good, the usability is good. Now my intercity bus travels will become shorter...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 6, '10, 12:21 am 
Sega has the iPhone version of PSII on sale again. It's $1.99 for a limited time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, '15, 2:13 am 
I have this on my iPhone :D

I don't think PSIII or PSIV will be released anytime soon on iOS :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, '15, 4:37 am 
As much as I love this game, as the best in the series, the iPhone/iPad version is just painful.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, '15, 10:31 pm 
It doesn't have to be on the scale of something like Taxman/Stealth's remastered versions of Sonic 1 and 2, but at the very least, I wish the iOS version could be updated to properly support the screen sizes/resolutions that newer iDevices use; the game doesn't look that great on my 6 Plus, due to the letterboxing and lack of retina display.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, '15, 3:15 pm 
It was removed from the App store :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, '15, 4:28 pm 
;_;

Page 2 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next