Phantasy Star I - IV Roleplay (Non-canon)

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Dec 16, '07, 2:15 am

"So let me get this straight. You are really Sane Terrace who had somehow travelled in the past, in an alternate universe. And the reason why you think it is an alternate universe is because an old comrade who you thought was killed is alive and not dead. And now you are trying to find a child named Sane Terrace who is really you because an event is about to happen which caused you much pain and hardship and a scar and the deaths of about six people or so?" The baker stopped to take a breathe, "Do you really expect me believe that?"

Without thinking Sane replied, "Yah. And by the way, the password is 'Cherry' if I remember correctly." The baker looked confused. Then Sane said, "So, how's that girl you like, Avion I believe her name was." The baker's eyes went wide. "You know, you should just get some courage and ask her out already. Believe me when I say this, I see marriage in your future." The bakers face went red and he stuttered, "G-get out of my shop!"

Sane sighed and started to walk out, as he made it to the stairs he said, "Just don't be afraid to ask her Lewis. Believe me, she likes you." Sane walked up the stairs and muttered to himself. "Now what do I do?"
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Wed Dec 19, '07, 12:01 am

"HYAH!!!" Trey and the blonde haired youth yelled out, the rest of the group had managed to drastically weaken the beast as the two came in for the kill. It seemed strange to the brunette haired woman that Trey, though slashers were made for long range combat used them for close range, as if they were knives. The beast let out a loud screech, its innards gushing all over the ground.

The group began breathing hard, the battle had seemed to last for hours, wearing each individual out. "I.. *cough* I can't believe we did it.. *cough*" Trey said, worn out from the battle he fell to his knees. "Hey! You ok?" He heard the woman say as he began to faint, his vision began to blur as he faceplanted the ground. "Young Master!" Luna said. "Trey!!" Gaia spoke.

It would be a few hours later until Trey awoke. Later that day in the inn of Kadary. "So you're finally awake?" A woman said. Trey glanced over, his vision still a bit blurred. The woman he was looking at was a blonde haired woman, her hair in a pigtail, she was wearing long robes. "Huh.. Celeith?" Trey mumbled as he began reaching for her with his hand.

"Celeith? What are you talking about my names Alys." The woman said. Trey's vision became unblurred and the woman he had teamed up with previously was sitting in the chair beside his bed. Trey sat up, he stretched his body a bit before stepping out of the bed. "I'm sorry, my mind must have been playing tricks on me." He said. Continuing to apologize he explained to her about his condition, and that bits and pieces of his memory come and go.

"It seems this Celeith person was very important to you. It must be hard to not remember someones face." She said, the two walked through the doorway and into the hall of the Kadary Inn. "Let me introduce everyone since we're all here." She said. She began to point out to each individual. "This here is Chaz, that one sulking in the corner is Hahn. The furry one is Gryz, and the girl there is Rika." She said.

"Rika? Those ears... You resemble a person I've come in contact with before. Do you know anyone by the name of Shina?" Trey asked. The numan gasped for a moment. "How do you know Shina? Is she alright? She's not hurt is she?" Rika continued on. "Don't worry, she's ok. I don't know where she ran off to but when she left she was able to run around so don't worry." Trey explained.

The numan let out a sigh of relief. "Ok, everyone lets get going." Alys said. The group grabbed their weapons and began marching outside of the inn. "Where is it you're heading to? Trey asked. The group made their way out of town, a small castle could be seen in the distance. Alys pointed in that direction. We're heading there, we're on a rescue mission and we're going there." She said. The group marched on towards the castle, Trey followed close behind.

"Why are you following us?" Alys asked. Trey lifted his head. "Where else can I go, besides maybe I can be of some use." He said. Alys placed her hand on her forehead and began shaking her head. "Fine, but just don't get in our way." She said as they approached the castle. The group finally made their way there, pushing open the large door they looked at the grotesque walls.

"This seems.. A bit to easy if you think about it." Chaz said. The group climbed their way up the castle, floor by floor, room by room, it seemed they would never reach the top. "Hey! Lets go this way." Trey yelled out, pointing to the long hallway leading to another tower. Walking through the hallway the echos of laughter could be heard in the distance. The group emerged into a larger room, standing on top of a balcony.

A cloaked man was seen at the bottom of the room, his laugh could be heard more clearly now. "Trey stay here, we'll take care of this." She said, the group walked down the stairs. "But.. But I can.." He said as he was interrupted. "Young master, we cannot interrupt history, please, just stay here." Luna spoke to him. Trey just stood there, and watched his companions begin combat with the man below.

He stared in awe as the man was defeated, a stairway appeared and the group walked up them. "Hey wait for me." Trey yelled as he began running towards the group, not being able to keep up with them. By the time he made it to the lower section and was able to ascend the stairs he could here fighting taking place once again. Trey finally made it up the stairs, quickly cutting some corners he approached a room. "Chaz look out!" Trey heard Alys yell out. By the time he caught up with the group it was to late.

It had seemed Alys had been struck with a deadly blow. "This is bad." Hahn said as the group warped out of the tower. Trey looked terrified as the black robed man approached him. "It seems more fools come to the party." The man snickered. Trey gulped, drawing his slashers he prepared himself for battle. "We should escape Trey." Gaia said. Trey did not listen to his slasher, and charged the man.
Last edited by Celeith on Sat Dec 22, '07, 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Heikabuchi » Wed Dec 19, '07, 2:10 am

o O ( Kalos.... That post is absolutaly beautiful! Sorry I havent been on lately, everyone. It's been busy, what with the holidays and all.)

The furry man awoke in an abrupt jerking motion. He had fallen asleep in the middle of his shower. It really wasnt that outragous. He hadn't slept in several days. Not since he had harvested the sandworm skin had he rested. Be it the cold rush of water that had been saturating his fur, or the mildew that had formed on the ceramic water drain, but there was a stench filling the air that made his teeth chatter. The answer to the stench was probobly not the latter of the two, but either way he decided it would be best to get dressed.
The motavian smacked the water valve, halting the water flow from the shower heads.
He slowly made his way from the shower to the ceramic floor. His fur was holding so much water that his moves were considerably more sluggish. Irritated, he furiously shook his frame, spraying water every which way as a wet dog would dry itself.

Ryn tugged at the collar of his mantle and shifted the weight of his platelegs before returning to the remaining sandworm hide. Just as he was preparing to boil another slab, a knock at the door prevaded his ears.
Ryn grumbled to himself as he staggered to the front door. Parting the door from it's hinge, the man thought to himself "And [/i]that is the sign that you need a new door."
Frustrated, he propped the broken door against the front porch before asking the man before him "Can I help you?"

"Yes, actualy. I'm here to discuss payment for the ninty kilograms of hide that I purchased."
"Oh, right. Come on inside. Take a seat."

The patron dide as requested and seated himself. It was the middle-aged tavernkeeper.
"How a man massed enough meseta for ninty kilograms of sandworm had in a job like [i]that
I never know." , Ryn thought to himself as he took a seat across from the man.

"So, ninty Kilograms of hide, eh?"
"That's right. How soon can you have it prepared?"
"It's already done."
Ryn inclined his head to the far room that was packed with various lengths of hide.
"Excellent! Now, about the payment.."
"Right, Ninty kilo's, plus the time I spent shipping it to my residance, plus the time I took to prepare it, plus the cost of materials used in preparing it... "
Ryn glanced up for a moment, running numbers through his head.
"That comes to eighteen thousand meseta."

"WHAT!?!?! That's not what we agreed on!"
The motavian merely shrugged. "The demand rose exponentioly, so the price had to be adjusted accordingly."

"Fine.. I'll pay. But don't expect me to be a returning customer"
"That's fine with me"

With a brief exchange of money, the motavian smiled. "I'll ship the hide immediatly."
And with that, Ryn discarded his mantle, rose from his seat, and procured a telepipe from his vest.
"I'll see you at your Inn."
And with a smile, Ryn blew into the pipe and vanished in a brilliant burst of light."
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Dec 19, '07, 2:59 am

Shina was confused, her Ryuka had taken her to the outside of Zema, not just before the massive computer. She would have to travel the distance between, not to attempt that again. The town took lightly to her this time, for this time they seemed as if they were recovering from some disaster. She headed straight back to the enclosure that usually led to SEED. But as she stepped through the arch of the wall, she fell to her knees. A rock wall? And not just any, there are holes at the top of the mountain, and pieces off the side. Something like that could only be caused by the self destruction of the Bio-lab. She shed only one tear as she stood, searching the remains for anything that would clue her to what was next. But to no avail, nothing was left. She was depressed, too much to budge her body, and slid herself to one position, resting on a larger rock, and nearly fell asleep, but felt a pattern in the rock. She looked questioningly at the inanimate boulder, and saw a small note, etched into the surface. Here rests a hero among machines, SEED. Signed by one person, Rika. Her eyes darted around, in hopes of a watcher, but still nothing. She needed a good moment to think, Rika...Rika.....Rika....Ri....and fell asleep.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Wed Dec 19, '07, 8:28 pm

"YOU IDIOT! RUN AWAY!" Gaia yelled out. Not paying attention to Gaia Trey closed in on the man, with a strong grasp on Luna he swung with great strength. The slasher spun quickly, only to pierce through the mans body as if he was a ghost. "What the hell?" Trey said, Luna quickly returned to his hand. The man slowly approached, Trey edged his way back as well.

"Let me show you, the real power of my god." The man said. He extended his hand, his palm flat facing towards Trey began to form a dark aura in it. "Welcome to the end." The man said as he shot out a demonic wave from his hands. "YOUNG MASTER!! NO!!!!" Luna yelled out, the blue crystal attached to the slasher began to glow brightly.

The black wave collided with the light. The black wave began to vanish as the bright light shot out through the roof of the tower, leaving a large hole. "It seems we have another one, but what were those voices I heard yelling out?" The man said questionably, he began laughing maniacly as his body began to vanish into the floor.

"You sure that was the right choice Luna?" Gaia said. The two slashers were having a conversation between one another, it was faintly heard to Trey. "*Cough* *Cough* I'm.. I'm so cold.." Trey said, his body shaking. "Young master.. You have to wake up!" Luna said, trying desperatly to wake Trey. It was no use, the surrounding areas temperature was to cold, Trey could not wake up despite all the yelling.

"Hey! Guys over here, theres someone out here." A voice could be heard yelling in the distance. Many footsteps approached, with each one a soft crunching sound was made. "Lets get him back to the mansion." One of the men said. "Is he one of us?" Another person said. Trey could feel his body being lifted, the shaking would not stop.

"Such.. beautiful.. music.. It sounds.. so.. familiar.." Trey thought to himself. He could hear the sound of music in the distance. He felt his body being placed down, but he was still to cold to wake up. "These slashers? They look like.. I must inform lady..." One of the men said as he ran off. Trey's hearing went away a bit just as the man said lady.

"We have to get his body temperature back up, who knows how long he was out there." One of the men said, placing many blankets over Trey's body. Trey huddled up, grabbing onto the blankets that were placed over him his body continued to shake. "Are you certain?" A man said. Trey began to wake up, but only in a slight daze.

"Yes, it seems he is one of us. Normally palmans aren't born with blue hair unless..." The man said, Trey fell back asleep once again, his shaking began to disappear. "Thats good, seems everything is going to be alright. I'll go inform the lady. Summon me when he awakes." The man said as he walked away.
Last edited by Celeith on Sat Dec 22, '07, 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Dec 19, '07, 10:29 pm

Sane sighed as he left the baker's shop. He looked around and saw nothing but the outskirts of Aiedo. He sighed yet again now realizing he'd have to walk all the way around Aiedo again. Seeing a tree, Sane walked over to it and slumped down behind it. He thought to himself, I wonder how everyone is doing back home?

A young rappy ran past, followed by another. Almost reminds me of Shadow and Rain. Sane watched as the two rappies fled. "Well, I won't get back by standing here and thinking of the past, better head back now."

===

Sane walked into Aiedo, unknowing of what to do next. If only he could remember where it took place. The past looks great, doesn't it Sauna? Sane thought to himself, If only you were still in their, then maybe the pain would go away.

He walked down a street and looked into an alley. Someone was being jumped by a group of people. Sane shook the current thought in his head away and ran towards the group, "Hey! Stop that right now!" The group stopped to look and see who was stopping them. Finally, one of them stepped forward and said, "Whas it t' ya?" Another boy mimicked. "Just leave him alone and I won't hurt anyone." The group laughed.

"D' ya kno' who we's is?" The boy said. Sane shook his head. "We's is th' Black Dragons. An' now ya're gonna git it." The boy signalled for the group to changed their target. Sane smiled, "Well, I didn't want to hurt anyone, guess I have no choice now. I won't even use my sword on you punks." Sane tossed his sword aside and stood there.
Atlinsmere

Postby Snorb » Thu Dec 20, '07, 6:20 am

"-I'm just saying, Aijo," Rose said as she adjusted her stance, letting herself lean just a little bit closer to him, "You didn't have to pay for me. Really. It's not like I don't have money."

"I know, but still," Aijo replied. "I'm glad you had fun tonight, Rose. Really."

"Thanks."

As they walked, holding each others' hands, Rose thought, We got to know each other so quickly- maybe it's part of the magic of Motavia.

"-err, Rose?" Aijo asked, concern suddenly flowing through his voice. "You've got a place to stay, right? One of your partners' houses?"

Her eyes widened in realization- she didn't know where Ryn lived; Shina had Ryukaed to God knows where; and she had seen neither Trey nor Sane since the battle with the sandworm. Landen Spaceport was an hour and a half away on foot; she didn't have a Telepipe, and even then, the last city she visitied was Aiedo; and her Ryuka tech wasn't powerful enough to bring her off Motavia. After thinking all this through, she told Aijo, "No, actually. I don't know where my partners are, so I can't stay with them."

"Ah. You must gather your party before venturing forth," Aijo replied. Rose giggled at the joke, before he continued, "Well, my partners on the sandworm mission are getting drunk, and they're staying in another room anyway, so... maybe we can share a room?"

"Oh! You... err..." She blushed, trying not to think of the multiple meanings "share a room" implied. "Just us?"

"Yeah- Peter, Janet, and Sarah are all in the other room, so it'll be just the two of us."

Rose's blush deepened, and she said, "Umm, yeah. That... that's fine. It beats sleeping on the streets, you know? ^_^" Composing herself, she smiled sweetly at Aijo, then said, "Thanks, Aijo. Really."
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Celeith » Thu Dec 20, '07, 11:37 pm

"He's waking up." A woman's voice said. Trey's eyes began to focus as they opened, staring at a fan that wasn't moving on the roof. "Hey, are you ok?" The woman said, placing her face over Trey's line of sight. Startled he jumped up, accidently headbutting the woman. "Ouch!" The two of them said, both grabbing their heads. After a few moments of pain and confusion everything finally began to be understood.

"Palma? Wait how did I get on Palma?" Trey said. He began explaining that how he was on Motavia and that there was no possible way that he could be on another planet. "That is odd, but we found you a few yards away from mistress L's mansion." The woman said. Placing on his jacket he looked for his slashers. "Hey, where are my weapons?" He said angrily.

"The blue gem on your slasher was cracked. We took them to mistress L for examinations and repairs." She said. It seemed odd that a woman who owned a mansion would spend her time repairing a simple metal object. "Take me to her... Uh...?" He said, hinting that he wanted to know the womans name. She blushed, bowing her head she introduced herself. "I'm sorry, my names Kiki. Kiki Crest." She said.

"Kiki huh? Thats a nice name. Anyways Kiki, lets go see this mistress L of your's alright?" Trey said. Opening the door he let her lead the way. The two walked down the hallways of the large mansion. "The winters are harsh on Palma this time of year seeing as we're so far north. Usually a few of the servants or a few of the children mistress L brings into her home wander outside, so we send out search parties every now and then just to be sure." She explained.

"It's not every day you see a esper on Palma, usually they're sharing their teachings with the Dezolians so its really odd to see another esper around." She said. Trey stopped for a moment. "Esper? I'm an.. Esper? And there are more like me here and on this Dezolis place?" Trey asked. Kiki slowed down, turning she nodded her head. "Yes, there are three other espers here in the mansion, The master of the mansion, the mistress, and myself." She said.

"I see, it did strike me that your hair was the same color as mine, though everyone elses is different. Maybe this mistress L can explain to me what I am." Trey said. Kiki walked to him, she grabbed his hand and began dragging him down the hallway. She picked up her pace and the two began running through the halls. "Hey slow down, whats the rush?" He asked.

She turned her head slightly. "Mistress L wanted me to bring you to her as soon as you woke. I'll be in trouble if we don't hurry." She said. The two ran through the halls, pass many people in formal outfits and dresses. After awhile of running the two approached a large door. "Here you are, go on in, I have to go do something for the master. I'll be back real quick." She said, running away. Trey scratched his head, turned and opened the door.

The room was decorated in beautiful designs of stars and planets. In the middle of the room stood a woman, her long blue hair reached to the floor, her long silky dress reached just above her ankles. Trey's face turned scorpius red as he walked into the room. The woman turned her gaze towards Trey. "Welcome, my name is Mistress L. But you might know me as." She said as she turned, a smile on her face. "Luna, young master."

(OOC: Yea i bet u guys thought I was on dezolis in the esper mansion didnt ya)
Last edited by Celeith on Sat Dec 22, '07, 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Dec 21, '07, 4:39 am

(OOC: At the first few yeah...Mistress L? XD I've been watching Death Note recently. L got married?!? Joking...XDDDD)(nothing to add at the moment lol)
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Dec 21, '07, 5:25 am

The leader of the group smiled, "Big mis'ake." Two of the charging opponents ran towards Sane, pocket knives in their hands. Sane stood there and blinked his eyes. His battle glare was back.

He ran towards one of them startling him and punched him in the stomach sending him to the ground. Sane ran towards another and kicked0 his face. Seeing that this wasn't going to be easy. The leader yelled out to his gang, "GIT 'IM. AW YA AT ONCE!" The gang looked at him and then back at Sane. They obeyed and ran towards Sane. Sane smiled and and aimed his hand directly below him. "FOI!" The flame erupted from his hand, just barely missing his foot. His enemies stared in shock.

Sane gave a smile and aimed it towards the group, "If anyone wants some, come get some, if not I'll take that boy and leave." The group stared at each other and the crater which was formed at Sane's feet. The group made a pathway as Sane grabbed his sword and walked towards the boy.
Atlinsmere

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay