Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 7:18 am 
In honor of Phantasy Star's 20th Birthday Anniversary, here's a question and topic for discussion.

Q.When did you first become aware of the Phantasy Star games? What was it that attracted you to this particular game(s), and how many Phantasy Star games have you played?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 5:18 pm 
The first PS game I played was IV. My brother whom was 12 years older than me (I was 4 or 5) apparently was up on the great games, so he owned PS2 and then bought PS4 when it first came out. After he beat it, he gave it to me. It was my first RPG, and I've been a huge RPG fan since. Although I was 5 or 6, I beat this game, I'll admit I powerleveled but still not bad for a kid just starting elementary.

Speaking of which, it's funny that I first started elementary when I first got PS4, but now that I'm graduating High School (my last day of High School was yesterday) I decided to do a playthrough of all the games in order, then do the sidequests. I'm currently on PS4 (Purgatory Mod, and regular)

Since then I've played PS4 countless times, PS1 1 1/2, PS2 3 times, and PS3 1 time.

This is my favorite series :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 5:58 pm 
I forget when XD I was too young to remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 9:24 pm 
I was browsing through the Sega section of a rental store, looking for a new game to play. I spotted the PSIII box. It looked interesting, with Siren on the cover fighting whoever. I rented it and enjoyed it. Later on, I rented PSIV as well. That decided me on buying the games later on.

Congratulations on your graduation, Chris8282! :up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, '07, 4:38 am 
Oh, thank you Thoul. And I'd also like to congratulate myself on finding a great, active Phantasy Star community. Just what I need for my never-satisfied Phantasy Star craze.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, '07, 3:45 pm 
my favorite is ps4, cause that game has everithing great

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]