Phantasy Star Generations remake playthrough

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

Re: Phantasy Star Generations remake playthrough

Postby xellos667 » Tue Jul 20, '10, 4:03 pm

Almost, I only need to go to Uzo Island to get the leaves for the gum, and then I'm off to Climatrol. Since I just got Shir, I'm just stopping a little for a last session of Item Creations. If the revival works, with all this item creation, I'll be almost done buying anything except a few things on Dezolis. I hope I'm not wasting my time
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Postby xrick » Tue Jul 20, '10, 4:06 pm

Will there be any extra prize for beating the game with Nei's Revival Event acomplished?
Gathering people interested in voicing their wish of seeing the PSTrilogy completed, namely PS4Remake done, and localised outside Japan, check here please: Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff
Let's all join together on this cause, please!
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 22

Postby xellos667 » Tue Jul 20, '10, 4:11 pm

except the trading for ythe animal claw and a bonus picture at the end...nothing
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Tue Jul 20, '10, 6:11 pm

About that stuff, I knew it as well :D

Also, I've finally gotten the Jet Scooter!
Next: Piata, Shilka, Path to the right Maruera Leaf, and the Visiphone (not that it matters to me, since I'm using an emulator lol, but anyway...)

Can you tell me how I make Shilka steal the Visiphone? She steals it from Paseo's Central Tower, right?
Last edited by xrick on Tue Jul 20, '10, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gathering people interested in voicing their wish of seeing the PSTrilogy completed, namely PS4Remake done, and localised outside Japan, check here please: Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Tue Jul 20, '10, 7:17 pm

I only managed to steal it when she was lv30...but maybe I was just very unlucky (but after 1 hour, I stop believing it was just luck). Anyway, yes its Central Tower. I was entering the commander room, then the library, then I was leaving the tower. At one point, when she was above LV30, she stole the visiphone
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Tue Jul 20, '10, 7:28 pm

WHAT A CRAP!!! :ill:
Then I guess I've gotta go first to Uzo and get the thing to reach Climatrol before trying to "get" the Visiphone...
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Tue Jul 20, '10, 8:36 pm

I let Shir leveling at my home, and at one point during the dam, she was above lv30. No need for it really now.

Anyway, I've created everything I needed for the rest of the game, so now its time for Uzo...and then the big moment of true...what will happen to Nei in my second playthrough...I'm shaking both in fear and excitement. It's really the most convoluted bonus ever created...but for something as big as the resurection of one of the Iconic character because of her death, they can't make that an easy task...
Last edited by xellos667 on Tue Jul 20, '10, 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Tue Jul 20, '10, 8:37 pm

Sorry, but there's another thing now...
I'm in Piata, with the Party above Lv25, where do I go get equipment now? Kueri or Piata?
Piata's equipments/weapons are so expensive...
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Tue Jul 20, '10, 11:51 pm

Piata for weapons and armor...I think there's also some helm at Kueri. You can grind meseta at Uzo quite easily, there's also tons of chest contening thousand of meseta there (unlike the original, where there was no chest at all)

Anyway, I'm off to Climatrol...this is it. Will I have wasted the last 15 hours of gameplay, or will I finally triumph of all this tedious side-quest? Stay tuned...

EDIT: The Result??? Total failure. I'm really mad. I had my PS:G1 cleared save file loaded when first beginning, it was on my second playthrough as a cleared save data, I went extra miles to don't miss any tiny bit of dialog, evn further than any guide were suggesting, and even so I was crossing every point from a FAQ on Gamefaqs to make sure I did everything step by step (and I did), tried both defeating Neifirst with Nei and Rolf....and Nei didn't revived...it's so pathetic, and feel kinda down to have wasted so much time on that. If only there was a way to know what went wrong...but no, impossible. Even if I saw proof that it's possible everywhere on Youtube and such, I hereby declare it's impossible to revive Nei even if you try really hard based on my own personal experience. Even reading every bit of dialog in the game won't change that. I'm going back to my previous save and will finish my grind to LV99, and then never play this evil game ever again!!!

But without joking around, I have a save file just in front of Neifirst, if anyone who have revived Nei have any suggestion about how to unlock the possibility at this point, I'm open to them
Last edited by xellos667 on Tue Jul 20, '10, 11:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Wed Jul 21, '10, 12:54 am

I'm really sorry for the way things went to you, you were truly close...
Unfortunately, I don't know how to help since I'm playing the game for first time as well...
And on Youtube... Too short hope...

Anyway, Uzo Island to me is a joke of a challenge!!! I even had to go there twice, as in the first time they got stumbled on the Maruera Tree and had to return to ask the girl about the right tree (when I talked to her before she didn't point me the way...), and my party is around Lv26 or something. Well, I still gotta get almost 70000 mesetas to buy everything I deem worthy so they may go to Climatrol.

Wish me luck.
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Other Classics