Phantasy Star Generations remake playthrough

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

Re: Phantasy Star Generations remake playthrough

Postby xellos667 » Mon Jul 19, '10, 6:16 pm

I know that. I can't help you more than that sorry.

(don't forget to go back to your home to make sure everyone is recruted, by this point, you should have everyone except Shir. Also, don't forget that there's a front and back entrance to Roron, explore both totally and then go talk to everyone in Zema and Kueri again until something trigger. The person who will give you the ring at a certain point is the Motavian in Kueri near the house with the doctor who will create the gum later on. But he will only give it to you if you have triggered everything possible. So go recruit everyone, talk and explore both side of Roron dump, talk to everyone in Zema and Kueri, and when something trigger, repeat ALL that until the Motavian in Kueri give you the ring. And even then, getting the ring is only half the job necessary to get the jet scooter. Don't worry, it's the only place in-game that is not the same as the original)
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Postby xrick » Mon Jul 19, '10, 6:29 pm

I know, I'm using Lunar's Guide to see the order of things to get there, but to no avail...
So it seems I have to go through all of the north side of Roron again... As in that side I only went after the Slicer...
Gathering people interested in voicing their wish of seeing the PSTrilogy completed, namely PS4Remake done, and localised outside Japan, check here please: Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff
Let's all join together on this cause, please!
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 22

Postby xellos667 » Mon Jul 19, '10, 6:31 pm

Instead of following the guide which is incomplete for this part, just do everything possible by thinking on your own
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Mon Jul 19, '10, 6:39 pm

I told you I am a lousy player... I get myself easily lost without a guide...
I will explore Roron North on full this time, maybe that's what's missing...
Gathering people interested in voicing their wish of seeing the PSTrilogy completed, namely PS4Remake done, and localised outside Japan, check here please: Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Mon Jul 19, '10, 6:41 pm

Well, pratice makes perfect :)

Anyway, I just repaired the bridge to Kueri on my second playthrough myself. I'll see if I'll get through the whole process of getting the jet scooter without any kind of problem.
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Tue Jul 20, '10, 12:39 am

While I was thinking the why of being stuck, I remembered...
I went to meet Amia after reaching Kueri, but I forgot about Kainz...
Now I went again to Paseo (bye bye 120 precious mesetas), got Kainz and returned to Kueri. And everyone moved on happily ever after...

And now, is the Jet Scooter already available or do I need to buy Polymithril from the old man in Zema?
Last edited by xrick on Tue Jul 20, '10, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Tue Jul 20, '10, 4:49 am

It's not available yet, just continue like I've told you to until you can even buy the polymetril

Anyway, I've stopped my progression to tackle the items creation system. It's really fun to do, since you get a lot of powerful weapons and armors (sometimes even the most-powerful for a character) really early on. I just hope that I'm not wasting my time, because if Nei end up dying, all this time spent on item creation would have been for nothing :(
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Tue Jul 20, '10, 10:52 am

Then, I really have to get 10000 mesetas, buy the old man the Polymithril and take it to the motavian that will release the Jet Scooter? MAN!!!

And here I had already 7000+ mesetas and gonna waste it again... :(
Also, the motavian at the bottom of Roron already spoke something about the Jet Scooter.
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Tue Jul 20, '10, 3:22 pm

You need indeed to buy it for 10000 meseta, and ONLY talk to the last Motavian at the bottom of Roron dump site. There's another Motavian you can speak along the way who will take the polymetril for nothing, and you'll have to buy another one for 10000 meseta so beware
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Tue Jul 20, '10, 3:39 pm

Yeah, I read the warning in Lunar's PSG:2 guide.
Thanks for all the help so far.

Have you made it, Nei's Revival Event?
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Other Classics