Phantasy Star Generations remake playthrough

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

Re: Phantasy Star Generations remake playthrough

Postby xellos667 » Wed Jul 21, '10, 12:59 am

And I won't restart a third playthrough just to try again, because quite frankly, I REALLY have no tiny idea of what I can do more to make my playthrough more perfect than this one...

Anyway, as for you, I was level 28 with Rolf at Climatrol this second playthrough, and it was still a breeze so no problem there :)
Last edited by xellos667 on Wed Jul 21, '10, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Postby xrick » Wed Jul 21, '10, 2:36 pm

And now xellos? What are you gonna do?
You finished with the Generation Games?
Gathering people interested in voicing their wish of seeing the PSTrilogy completed, namely PS4Remake done, and localised outside Japan, check here please: Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff
Let's all join together on this cause, please!
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 22

Postby xellos667 » Wed Jul 21, '10, 3:20 pm

I'm doing some item creations of my original save file (because I learned how to do it correctly on my second playthrough, so at least I'm using that knowledge on my first playthrough save to get better equipement). After I'm grinding to LV99 with everyone (Rolf is LV91 right now), and then yes, I'll be done with the Generations remake for a long while
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Thu Jul 22, '10, 10:22 pm

With Eusis on Lv31, Nei Lv61, Rudger Lv30 and Anne Lv30, I'm on my way to Climatrol, being already underwater. Let's pray to see how it will go with Neifirst.

Also, I decided to ask for help on SonicStadium Forum, if anyone there could contact someone on Sega of Japan or America so I could send a message about PS4 Remake and the Generation Games overseas release. Let's pray that that one as well may go well too.
Gathering people interested in voicing their wish of seeing the PSTrilogy completed, namely PS4Remake done, and localised outside Japan, check here please: Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Thu Jul 22, '10, 11:17 pm

As for me, I'm almost done forever with the game. Rolf, Rudo and Anna all LV99. Only Amy is still LV97. Almost there...
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Thu Jul 22, '10, 11:37 pm

When Nei dies, who do you recommend me to remain in the party?
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Thu Jul 22, '10, 11:41 pm

Rolf (of course)
Rudo (a must for breaking through enemies defense)
Amy (your healing force)

and whoever you want to
I always chose Anna, because I like her as a character, plus I love equiping her with the Nei Slasher later on, which go to waste if you don't have her in your party
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Thu Jul 22, '10, 11:47 pm

Amia, huh?
But is she the best choice out of all the reserve party members?
Sorry but I've gotta know exactly how to proceed.

Also... It's such a crap to take snapshots of PSG:2, when I can't take out the dialog box and the text appears in a flash before I can take a good snap... Especially Neifirst's, as her pic is moving upwards and the snap gets all blurred...
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Postby xellos667 » Fri Jul 23, '10, 12:22 am

Anna is good with hitting everything and is really quick
Hugh is good with its tech against bio-monster
Kain is good against Robot
Shir is...well she's a little bit better in this remake because the some of the end-game dagger are stronger, plus her unique skill can do a lot of damage

I can't go much more than that. Chose the one you like the most I guess. Though after Climatrol up until Dezolis, all you'll be fighting is robot, so Kain is a good choice for then, but he will lose this advantage once you reach Dezolis...so better chose the one you like the most right now.
Last edited by xellos667 on Fri Jul 23, '10, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
xellos667
Android
Android

Postby xrick » Fri Jul 23, '10, 12:32 am

I'll keep your idea of Amia for the party while following the game with the PS2 guide I'm using.
If the guide doesn't give any particular character best for the party or if it gives the same one then I'll really keep her.
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Other Classics