Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 

Sunset

Sunset

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, '12, 12:03 am 
Some time after Nero's demise, his sister has laid him to his final rest. As the sun sets, painting the world in an orange tinge, Alis stands on a cliff overlooking one of Palma's vast oceans. Her clothing has changed to a more modest and formal looking dress that billows in the breezing rising off the sea. Her flat soled boots seem an ideal choice for trekking about the land near the outskirts of the Camineet area.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, '12, 2:02 am 
Love this picture. The sky detail, the sun setting. It gives the viewer a sense of movement. You can see the wind you can feel the emotion it evokes. Gone are the pig tails, instead a head of streaming hair billowing in the wind. Love it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, '12, 10:56 am 
JESSIE : You really are a sky lover ! But seeing this beautiful sky, I agree with you ! Pig tails are gone(maybe the wind ? ;)) and it's the "second version" of Alisa we saw here (the "older" one, or as it seems).
Sublim artwork, Palma's ocean is beautiful, as is the sunset...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, '12, 4:13 pm 
Alisa: .........I bet I'm missing some really great TV shows right now.

[Take Two.]

Alisa: .........I have to go to the bathroom.

[Take Three.]

Alisa: Why am I staring at the sun?! Oh my God I'm going bliiiiiiiind ;_;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, '12, 8:26 pm 
LOL for Alisa/Stevie Wonder ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, '12, 2:26 am 
A beautiful image, I think, and one that I used in my signature for quite awhile. The setting is simply stunning with the sun in the background and the lone image of the girl standing there...very powerful indeed!!! :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, '12, 8:54 am 
Ah SS I didn't know that you used it before : but I understand because this picture is fantastic : the start of the greatest adventure of all times !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, '12, 7:56 am 
myau56 wrote:Ah SS I didn't know that you used it before : but I understand because this picture is fantastic : the start of the greatest adventure of all times !

I quite agree with you, myau56. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, '12, 9:00 pm 
Everyone on this site will agree with it, I'm quite sure ^^

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]