Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

It's On Now

It's On Now

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, '12, 12:01 am 
As sky and land are bathed in the orange glow cast by Algo as it descends beyond the horizon, a change comes across the face of the saddened young lady who stands atop an outcropping by the ocean. Her period of mourning following the undeserved murder of her brother, her only family, comes to an end now. Alis knows where the blame for this needless death falls: on the regime of the corrupted king, Lassic. Now she resolves to take her brother's investigation to the next step of staging her own rebellion, with the declaration "I will make sure that my brother died not in vain!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, '12, 5:50 am 
(Insert this song here.)

Alisa: Time to die, LaShiec! (gets her GAME FACE on)
Nero's Ghost: Alisa, where did that music come from?
Alisa: Not important! LaShiec's gonna pay for banning twintails! >_<
Nero's Ghost: ...aaaand?
Alisa: And... ruining Algo?
Nero's Ghost: .....aaaaaand?
Alisa: .....and... throwing Dad in Triada Prison?
Nero's Ghost: Aaaaaaaaaand?!
Alisa: *sigh* Killing you. I guess.
Nero's Ghost: ......Whatever.
Alisa: The sooner LaShiec gets his head hacked off, the sooner I can wear twintails again! XD
Nero's Ghost: Alisa, does the word "motivation" mean anything to you?
Alisa: Yeah! It means "Kill LaShiec and Nekishe will buy me a new Sega Master System!" XD
Nero's Ghost: .....This is it. The fate of Algo is in the hands of a seventeen year old who would rather be playing Miracle Warriors. This is the heroine the Great Light chose. Oh, God, we're screwed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, '12, 10:32 am 
Eyes open ! Luckily she isn't a mutant as one of the X-Men : burning eyes ! ^^ Nice picture !

SNORB : Excellent as always ! And the music you chose ! I ddidn't know it but it's really not far from the music of the church in the first Phantasy Star :)
But 17 ? Isn't she 15 years old ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, '12, 10:48 am 
Wonderful image.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]