Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 5, '09, 12:19 am 
After rescuing Myau from a shop on Motavia, Alis journeys back to Palma with the Musk Cat. In a cavern south of Camineet, they find a very life like statue. But wait, that's no statue! It is Odin, the very guy Nero told Alis to find. Sadly Myau and he met up with Medusa in this cave while not properly prepared to engage her in battle. Even though Myau carries the medicine that can cure this affliction, the feline could not open the bottle and was forced to flee, being captured soon after.

You may view the gallery page for Cold as Stone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 5, '09, 1:29 am 
Alisa: So... you and Tairon had that one bottle of Alshline in case Medusa petrified him.
Myau: That's right.
Alisa: And he gave it to you.
Myau: Yup. Right around my neck, just like I told you, Alisa.
Alisa: Despite the fact you can't open it.
Myau: I didn't say it was a good idea.
Tairon: (muffled under stone) You didn't say ANYTHING, Little Buddy!
Myau: (hears Tairon) Yeah, but you'd better believe I was THINKING IT really hard!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 5, '09, 1:56 am 
Man, Alis looks pretty awesome in her anime remake design. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 5, '09, 4:44 am 
Lucas wrote:Man, Alis looks pretty awesome in her anime remake design. :wink:

I have to agree with you there Lucas. Just looking at these scenes makes me want to import these remakes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 5, '09, 6:17 pm 
Atlinsmere wrote:

I have to agree with you there Lucas. Just looking at these scenes makes me want to import these remakes.

I love PSGen1 designs and hate PSgen2 designs (except Alis in Rolf's dream). Don't know if it was the same team, but that's how I feel. They should remade PSIII instead of PSII.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 5, '09, 9:55 pm 
newsblade wrote:
Atlinsmere wrote:

I love PSGen1 designs and hate PSgen2 designs (except Alis in Rolf's dream). Don't know if it was the same team, but that's how I feel. They should remade PSIII instead of PSII.

Or at least made IV. That would have been epic. Too bad they decided that they shouldn't and instead worked on ports of the game.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]