Two new Gundam Wing AMVs in one week!

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Two new Gundam Wing AMVs in one week!

Postby MrKite » Thu Mar 29, '12, 12:06 am

You heard me. The first one is a strictly action AMV featuring "Staring At The Sun..." by this band called Smile:

Second one is a Heero & Relena AMV with "The Closer I Get To You" by Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway:

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Two new Gundam Wing AMVs in one week!

Postby Thoul » Tue Apr 10, '12, 7:01 am

Of the two, I have to say I like the second much better. Action is fine and all, but I just can't stand that song in the first one. I don't mean anything negative about it. It's just not the kind of music I like. Not that the second is what I would typically listen to either, but it is much easier on my ears and fits the scenes nicely.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Two new Gundam Wing AMVs in one week!

Postby MrKite » Tue Apr 10, '12, 9:58 pm

Whew! Finally some feedback! Yeah, I think the second one is the better of the two also. Since there are needless to say about a gazillion AMVs about Heero & Relena as a couple, I wanted to try and be somewhat original with it. Then I remembered the duets by Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway, and I thought maybe I could use one of those in a Heero & Relena AMV to try and be creative. I look through the lyrics for a few of them, and then I came to the song "The Closer I Get To You" on the "A Donny Hathaway Collection" disc while I was looking for the Flack duets he did that weren't on Flack's Best of album, and I listened to the song and I thought it might work, so I tried it out. The results so far have been amazing! My best friend in the world thought it was beautiful when they saw it, and when I posted it at an EONS group, one person said that it blew her mind.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More