Phantasy Star Complete Collection

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

Postby newsblade » Wed Apr 2, '08, 1:17 am

Its true after all. "Eheheh! Oh joy!"

Absolutely great news.... Maybe some other commands will bring PSI deluxe as well =P
Another good think is that Kaloes will be happy twice =D
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Thoul » Wed Apr 2, '08, 4:03 am

Yeah, not a joke on the Adventure and Gaiden thing. I just happened to be able to test it and confirm that they're on there this morning. I didn't try any other button combinations, but that's definitely something to explore!
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby PSP » Sat Apr 12, '08, 10:48 pm

I'm fairly impressed with this collection. With various upscaling and smoothing options, aforementioned hidden games and even a LV99 hidden fix for PSIV (highlight "Options" in the PSIV menu and hold right for 5 seconds, you'll hear a chime and then when you select the menu you'll see it. There's also a fix for Megido overwriting a technique that apparently was a bug only in the JP MegaDrive version of PSIV)...they really did a decent job.

My only complaints are no FM soundtrack for English PSI, no remakes as hidden content and the sound emulation is still a little buggy. Other than that, this seems to be the definitive PS Collection.

-Corey
PSP
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 20

Postby Aze » Mon Apr 14, '08, 2:36 pm

nice to see you corey, it's you i took my first message from :)
Aze
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 17

Postby Celeith » Fri Apr 18, '08, 10:31 pm

If this comes over here I'll get it, but I doubt it since it has Sega Ages on it. Even if it doesn't i'll just import it and play it that way.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby newsblade » Sun Apr 20, '08, 2:06 pm

These are just some pictures of the amazing album:

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Re:

Postby Wanderer From Ys » Thu Nov 29, '12, 4:00 am

PSP wrote:I'm fairly impressed with this collection. With various upscaling and smoothing options, aforementioned hidden games and even a LV99 hidden fix for PSIV (highlight "Options" in the PSIV menu and hold right for 5 seconds, you'll hear a chime and then when you select the menu you'll see it. There's also a fix for Megido overwriting a technique that apparently was a bug only in the JP MegaDrive version of PSIV)...they really did a decent job.

My only complaints are no FM soundtrack for English PSI, no remakes as hidden content and the sound emulation is still a little buggy. Other than that, this seems to be the definitive PS Collection.

-Corey

Thanks for this, I've been looking everywhere for it. It seems kind of pointless to hide it.
Wanderer From Ys
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 18

Re: Phantasy Star Complete Collection

Postby Flames of Yagami » Wed Mar 15, '17, 12:45 am

I turned on my PS3 today and almost forgot that I bought PSCC last year; it's downloadable on the Japanese Playstation Store as a PS2 Classic. You have to make a Japanese PSN account and buy Japanese credit from a reputable site like PlayAsia.

For anyone who is interested in checking out the collection, but doesn't want to spend a lot of money on importing/modding your PS2/etc., getting it off of the Japanese PSN is a great way to go. The only money you'd be paying is for a 1000 yen card, which is a fraction of what a physical copy usually costs.
Last edited by Flames of Yagami on Sun Mar 19, '17, 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 212

Postby myau56 » Wed Mar 15, '17, 11:56 am

Unfortunately, I don't have PSN ! :( (Even if I'm a PSvita owner !) : interesting offer so thanks about sharing !
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Snorb » Wed Mar 15, '17, 8:43 pm

I don't have a PlayStation Store account, so unfortunately it looks like I'll have to get just the Genesis games through Steam. (A friend gifted me PSII and PSIV, but not PSIII because "Friends don't let friends play Phantasy Star III." His words, not mine.)
Last edited by Snorb on Wed Mar 15, '17, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

PreviousNext

Return to Other Classics