Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Squaker Encounter

Squaker Encounter

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Wed Sep 7, '11, 12:20 am 
Most people likely think of the rappy family of birds in Phantasy Star III as small, cuddly creatures. Even though they are wild bird, their appearance is not at all threatening. The white feathered and strongest member of the family, the Squaker bird, is presented much differently in this official artwork. The massive bird is double the height of our heroes, who seem unsure on what they should make of the big bird. Rhys appears to think the idea of fighting it is incredulous, Mieu is just curious, and Lyle wants to poke it to see if it's really alive. The Squaker, for it's part, seems just as surprised at this encounter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 9, '11, 10:02 pm 
I though Lyle was casting a Foi or something (since Wat doesn't seam to exist on PSIII).

Whatever it is, just made ricochet on that King Rappy (which looks like a dezo-penguin), waking him up with tears of pain.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, '15, 6:40 pm 
Bumping up this image of the day. I don't remember seeing this one before. Yikes, now there are Squaker Rappies also. Huge but still kind of cute.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, '17, 10:42 am 
Very cute this squeaker ! But I'm not sure I'll still tell the same story if I was just behind one of them ! :hyper:

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]