Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Baron

Baron

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, '11, 12:00 am 
Known only as Baron, this man is the director of a weapons development facility located on Dezoris during Phantasy Star Adventure. The facility, called Baron Laboratories, is staffed by a private army that answers to the director. The director has a bodyguard who takes pleasure in beating trespassers before throwing them in a holding cell. All in all, it is not a nice place. Baron even orders the kidnapping of a local inventor and the theft of his latest creation. Once he understands the workings of this device, Baron uses it on himself. This reveals the true nature of Baron's heart, creating a vicious beast that destroys the facility like some devastating dark force.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, '11, 2:31 am 
Poor soul...tsk, tsk. :darkside:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, '11, 2:08 pm 
Thoul wrote:Known only as Baron, this man is the director of a weapons development facility located on Dezoris during Phantasy Star Adventure. The facility, called Baron Laboratories, is staffed by a private army that answers to the director.

I wonder if that facility has anything to do with the Weapon Plant at Southwest from Jut...
ImageImage
...or if at that time (AW12xx) the policy was to build (and locate) all weapon facilities on the ice planet Dezoris.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, '11, 3:32 pm 
I think the Baron lab would be closer to the Crevice than the PSIV facility's position. The edge of the Crevice can be found in PSA and the labs aren't too far from that. But the game doesn't exactly provide a good measuring reference, so I could be wrong.

It would be interesting to compare the layouts of the two facilities themselves to see if there are any similarities in the structure of the maps. That would be a nice way to work a PSA reference into the later game.

Last edited by Thoul on Fri Aug 26, '11, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]