Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Unused Mech

Unused Mech

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Wed Apr 4, '12, 12:33 am 
Some of the best Phantasy Star IV production documents are those that reveal material not used in the final game. This enemy design is one such page. This opponent might have been intended as the result of two mechs combining. The central body resembles the Seeker and Arthropod mechs, the later of which can combine with another. There is nothing in the game that resembles the long legs shown here, however. Perhaps there is another enemy that was left out, or perhaps this foe was always a single entity. Regardless, it certainly looks like a dangerous piece of work.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, '12, 7:55 pm 
Ah I didn't see this ! Sorry about it, Thoul ...:( b Yes great one ! The unused material is one of the best one ! Something wed'll nver see in a Phantasy Star Game !!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, '12, 3:33 am 
No problem, everyone misses some posts here there. There are a lot of posts, after all. :lol:

As far as never seeing material like this in a Phantasy Star game... well, I wouldn't count it out yet. Sega still has these documents, so they could always go back and pick up some of these unused ideas for a future installment!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, '12, 9:27 am 
I hope there will be a new and future installment !
Yep a lot of posts and that's hy it's great here : a great community :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]