Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, '09, 3:46 am 
Lyle steps in front of a weakened Rhys here. Is he blocking an attack or casting a technique? It is hard to say for sure. Notice that Rhys' sword is the same one he carries on the Phantasy Star III Japan cover art; it has the trigger like guard seen in that art.

You may view the gallery page for I'll Take This!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, '09, 11:51 am 
Looking at this image reminds me of Dragon Ball Z for some reason. Maybe its the speed lines featured in it or something. :?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, '11, 3:24 pm 
You know you will experience great pain when you face two warriors like these. Seriously, I love this picture. Rhys and Lyle are a really cool duo. I like the storyline of their intense friendship and rivalry. Their friendship appears to be based on respect, comradeship and chivalry. Would have liked to see these two facing Dark Force. Actually I wouldn't mind playing the whole game with the First Generation Party since I like the teamup very much:).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, '11, 5:27 pm 
It's true that the first generation characters in PS3 are really cool ! It doesn't mean that the others are not ! But I agree : all 3 generations with them...would have been great but imagine the characters becoming older and older : very hard for them ! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, '11, 8:28 pm 
@Myau: :D Actually I thought of a shorter timeline for all the events (like the game's whole story takes places during 2-5 years). But you're right, it would be creepy to see them fighting as old people :D

Last edited by Apprentice_of_Crys on Thu Dec 29, '11, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, '11, 9:55 pm 
lol me too I was thinking about a shorter time line, but not as short as yours ! maybe 15/20 years ? But actually certain old people can fight very well !

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]