Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 2, '09, 3:46 am 
Hahn certainly looks happy here, doesn't he? I imagine this must be the start of a new day during a long journey. Gryz is travelling with the scholar. Perhaps they are heading home after the long, final battle. That smile on Hahn's face could be in anticipation of meeting Saya again.

This piece is one of five, each featuring two Phantasy Star IV characters. They were created for the cover of SPEC #9, the final issue of the Japan only SEGA fan club newsletter. SPEC #9 was never published, though. As such, these pieces were "lost" until being published in the Phantasy Star: Official Production Compendium.

You may view the gallery page for Happy Stretch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 2, '09, 5:37 am 
Every time I see this image...I laugh. I just laugh. Not just at Hahn, but also because Gryz's face sort of suggests something along the lines of 'Hahn...he's CRAZY!'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 2, '09, 8:02 am 
Lol Nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 2, '09, 7:48 pm 
Great pic but I think the speech bubbles go something like this...

Gryz : I love what you do for me...

Hahn : TOYOTA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 2, '09, 8:20 pm 
Hahn and Gryz were a great team. I just love their jokes at Aiedo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 3, '09, 1:38 am 
I think the original team of Alys Chaz Rika Hahn and Gryz were the best in the group, while Chaz Rika Rune and Wren were somewhat decent they just didn't have that special something that the original team did.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, '15, 4:05 pm 
Just going by the character portraits and designs from the art section, I suspect Hahn will be my favorite character from this game. I will have to wait until I have played more than walk a few steps with Rudy/Chaz at the beginning, though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, '17, 1:15 pm 
Happy those two characters are ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]