Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu May 28, '09, 1:05 am 
This is a look at the most sensible scholar of Piata's academy, Hahn Mahlay. The expression on the close up is very cat like. He looks curious, as if thinking, "Hmm? What is that over there?" I imagine he is about to get into some mischief here. Hahn is not featured in very many pieces of art from this collection, so his personality is not as fleshed out here as some of the other characters.

You may view the gallery page for Hahn Design.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, '09, 2:06 am 
Nice pictures. I always liked Hahn, I don't think he gets enough credit.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, '09, 8:14 am 
The way I see it is that Hahn is unlike your other PSIV characters. Unlike the rest, he doesn't have these strong abilities, or special powers that make him unique.. He's just a typical guy living a typical life who got involved in saving the world.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, '09, 9:31 am 
Compared to all the playable characters in PSIV Hahn got the least amount of screen time. Sometimes I completely forgot he was in the game. I wonder why sega never really bothered with him that much? :?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, '09, 1:45 pm 
Like Kaoles, I liked Hahn because he didn't have these grand powers or anything spectacular, he was just your average guy who was a doctor and got sucked into saving the world. Plus he seemed to have this unending optimism..

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]