Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 

Gryz meets Raja

Gryz meets Raja

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, '12, 12:05 am 
This sheet of unused storyboards shows us what might have happened when Gryz and Raja finally met during Phantasy Star IV. One can only imagine what lines the jokester Dezorian might have dropped on meeting his first native Motavian. It would seem that the sequence occurs in the desert wilderness, given the appearance of what looks like a sandworm near the bottom. Gryz disappears after that panel. Raja's expression in the final panel makes me wonder... did Gryz just get eaten by a sandworm?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, '12, 1:39 am 
Thoul wrote:One can only imagine what lines the jokester Dezorian might have dropped on meeting his first native Motavian.

You aren't lying, man. Oh, this is awesome. Gryz and Raja are my two favorite characters in PS IV, and Raja is just so funny. I wish this would have made it in.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, '12, 11:31 am 
Another piece of storyboard I didn't notice earlier, what a shame ! A sort of "clash of cultures" as surely one of the first times a motavian and a dezorian met !
As tjhere is few kanjis, it's not too hard to transcript in japanese, but my japanese skills aren't very developed but there is mateer to work on ! I'll try to see that but not sure to succeed...:( (in the fourth "sticker", Rudy and thray are speaking and before, Raja and Pike are speaking about sandworms.

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]