Phantasy Star - Best Romance

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Postby Tsunami » Fri Dec 28, '07, 11:11 am

Trenzer wrote:Alys and Rune... but then again I think I prefer Alys and Meseta...
Haha! Could you imagine it? The things in Alys' cabinets that she didn't want Chaz touching could be her stash of Meseta! :mrgreen:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Dec 28, '07, 8:22 pm

Or perhaps it could be... Rune's underwear :o
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Tsunami » Fri Dec 28, '07, 9:43 pm

Like a Rune shrine? :lol:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Dec 29, '07, 6:17 am

What IS in Alys's cabinet? Perhaps some kind of vortex its probably her one weakness, a terribly messy closet!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Chris8282 » Sat Dec 29, '07, 3:25 pm

LOL @ Alys and Meseta, funny.

But are you telling me "getting meseta is the only thing you learned from Alys?" - Rune, paraphrase (probably incorrect)
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 6

Postby newsblade » Tue Jan 8, '08, 2:19 pm

Alys and Rune is the best romance but I also like
Nei3rd (Rika with nei2nd's memories + appearance) and Chaz.
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby 16-Bit-Crusader » Thu Mar 20, '08, 2:06 am

Trenzer wrote:I prefer Alys and Meseta...

Correction: Alys and Hahn's Meseta.

Why do you think Hahn got broke in the game so easily? :B

Anyway, a couple more romances have gotta be:

-Alys and Rune
-Kyra and Chaz
-Rika and Wren
-Raja and... Demi? (I don't know--I'm out of ideas. XP)
16-Bit-Crusader
Citizen
Citizen

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Mar 20, '08, 7:40 am

Rika and Wren??? I wonder how that would work out. What would the children be like!?
"Hi I'm part android, part human, and part bio-monster!"
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby newsblade » Thu Mar 20, '08, 1:46 pm

Her children would be nuku nukus

... or Miews perhaps
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Mar 21, '08, 1:28 am

Taking whole new meaning to the term, "How low can you go." Sorry bout this, but really, Rika and Wren?! I mean, wow, where did that come from? XD

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Classic Series