Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, '19, 1:18 pm 
All these years after first playing it for only a few seconds at a Sears store in the early 90’s, I have finally beaten PSIII! Funny how the very first Phantasy Star game I ever played is also the first one I ever beat!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 1, '19, 3:15 am 
Congratulations.avi

But more seriously, Phantasy Star III was also the first Phantasy Star game I ever owned and I think the third Genesis game overall that we had in the house, so it has always been part of the Genesis experience over here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 1, '19, 12:28 pm 
Congratulations to you, dear MrKite ! :clap: :fiery:
For me, PSIII was the second one after the first ! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 1, '19, 11:42 pm 
R-90-2 wrote:Congratulations.avi

But more seriously, Phantasy Star III was also the first Phantasy Star game I ever owned and I think the third Genesis game overall that we had in the house, so it has always been part of the Genesis experience over here.

I couldn’t have been older than 6 when I first played it at that Sears store. It was between August, 1992 to somewhere in early 1993. I didn’t know the name of it at the time, and I never played Phantasy Star II (the second PS game I played) ‘til 1997 when it was on the SEGA Channel, which my uncle had at the time. And I had forgotten all about PSIII still not remembering what it was called at the time, til later that year when it showed up on the SEGA Channel as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 2, '19, 12:15 pm 
It's great to learn some "history" about how you people have discovered all the different Phantasy Stars ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 3, '19, 12:58 am 
Congratulations, MrKite!! :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 4, '19, 1:24 pm 
myau56 wrote:It's great to learn some "history" about how you people have discovered all the different Phantasy Stars ! :)

I agree! I love hearing those stories. :yes:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 5, '19, 12:57 pm 
All those stories are great ! As we don't have the same story tied to our fantastic serie ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]