Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Peanut Butter & Jelly Day
PostPosted: Thu Apr 3, '14, 2:24 am 
Today is supposed to be National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day. Makes me hungry just thinking about it, however, at the moment I have no peanut butter and no jelly either. :( So, I will have to pick some up at the store tomorrow to satisfy the craving I now have for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

What's your favorite type of peanut butter...creamy, crunchy, extra creamy/crunchy, or otherwise?

What's your favorite jelly or jam...strawberry, grape, apple, or otherwise?

Right now I'm thinking on a creamy peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich!! Yum!!

Enjoy National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 3, '14, 9:25 pm 
I didn't know that today was Peanut Butter & Jelly Day ! I think I've never tasted those two ingr├ędients ! Shame on me :( Is it good ? :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 3, '14, 10:59 pm 
I don't think I've ever had a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich that I didn't like. Crunchy or smooth, grape or strawberry, white bread or wheat bread, it's all good.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 4, '14, 12:07 am 
I love peanut butter and Jelly! I am with VistaBlade, never met a PB&J I didn't like!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 4, '14, 9:34 pm 
jessie wrote:I love peanut butter and Jelly! I am with VistaBlade, never met a PB&J I didn't like!

As I've never tasted those aliments, I'm starting to guess that I seem to miss something ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]