The BoDeans!

Get up and move your body to the beat of music discussions.

The BoDeans!

Postby MrKite » Tue Feb 4, '20, 11:28 pm

I discovered the BoDeans much earlier in my life, but it is only recently I started getting into them. Most of you probably first discovered them through their 1986 debut "Love & Hope & Sex Dreams", or their top 20 1996 hit Closer To Free (Theme from Party of Five), but my introduction to them was their song "You Don't Get Much", which was featured at the beginning of the 1989 film "The Wizard". I never even knew they did the latter of the two songs until last month when I decided to finally get off my behind after waiting so many years and see who it was who sang that song, and what started off as just wanting that one track has led to me getting a ton of their stuff lately.

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: The BoDeans!

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Feb 5, '20, 10:11 pm

I don't think I am familiar with this group or their music. Sounds like they have some interesting songs and music though. Thanks for the post Mr.Kite and sharing their music.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: The BoDeans!

Postby MrKite » Wed Feb 5, '20, 10:19 pm

No problem!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Tootin' Tunes