Share your Gaming Collection

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Share your Gaming Collection

Postby Lucas » Thu Dec 31, '09, 11:10 am

I created this thread so we could all share images of our gaming collections (if we want to of course)

I decided to show all you guys my PS2 fighting game collection. I’ve been collecting PS2 fighting games for about the past three years now. I haven’t had to pay over $50.00 AUD for any of them either, which is quite cool in my opinion. Nearly all of them excluding Soul Calibur III were released in very limited quantities (especially KOF XI) and nearly all of them are 2D fighters as well. Remember this is just my PS2 collection of fighting games. They are all PAL region too most of them are the Australia PAL you can tell by the big blue rating on the front of each cover. I also noted the very rare ones and PAL region exclusive games too. Just another note KOF stands for the King of Fighters.

This is my collection in rows from left to right:

Top Row: SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos, SNK Arcade Classics Vol: 1, KOF Maximum Impact 2, KOF Neowave

Middle Row: KOF 2003, KOF XI (very rare), Samurai Shodown V (PAL exclusive), NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

Bottom Row: Capcom vs. SNK 2, Capcom Fighting Jam, Soul Calibur III, Spectral vs. Generation (PAL exclusive)

I look forward to your comments and seeing your collections too. I might post my PS2 RPG collection next maybe.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Share your Gaming Collection

Postby Lucas » Sun Jan 3, '10, 2:52 am

Well my PS2 fighting game collection grew again by one. Yesterday I was shopping and popped into EB games and found World Heroes Anthology pre-owned for twenty bucks. I bought it took all the EB games sales stickers off the cover cleaned the sticky spots off the cover. Then cleaned the disc over with a cleaning solution and I laminated the manual. It now looks pretty much like a brand new game. Very fun too :D , especially because it contains World heroes Perfect and I can be Neo-Dio. It’s another one of SNK’s many limited release fighting games.

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby Thoul » Mon Jan 4, '10, 3:40 am

You've got a great collection there, Lucas. :) I could hardly ever find any fighting games that caught my attention over here, so I don't have any for the PS2. It;s nice to know there are some good ones out there somewhere, though.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby MrKite » Tue Jan 12, '10, 4:57 am

*sigh* Does it have to be pictures? Can't I just list it? I can only list what I know off the top of my head though, I haven't memorized my whole gaming collection by heart, because it's so big.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Lucas » Tue Jan 12, '10, 8:22 am

@ Thoul: Thanks :)

@MrKite: Nah mate, you don’t need to take photos at all. Listing them is fine I only took photos because I have a digital camera that doesn’t get used all that much. :wink:

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Jan 15, '10, 5:19 pm

So I added a new game to my collection yesterday, and I decided to do this in pictures. I made up my own groups and I wound up with six pictures, and I decided to make two posts, each with three pictures. For note, some of my games are excluded from the pictures. They would be my Genesis games and used games I got without the original boxes. My Genesis collection is fairly large, but does include PSIV. ;) My used games without boxes includes Metroid Prime 2, 3, and Mario Kart Wii. For note, I'm not the best photographer around and my camera isn't too great, but it does the job. Onto the pictures!
Attachments
r&c.JPG
My Ratchet and Clank Collection. Size Matters (PS2 version), Deadlocked, Ratchet and Clank, Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal.
r&c.JPG (143.28 KiB) Viewed 10140 times
spyro.JPG
My Spyro the Dragon games. The Playstation trilogy, Hero's Tail and Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
spyro.JPG (136.21 KiB) Viewed 10140 times
nintendo.JPG
My Nintendo games collection that I didn't put in other categories. Super Mario All-Stars+Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime 1, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess.
nintendo.JPG (135.11 KiB) Viewed 10140 times
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Jan 15, '10, 5:25 pm

Pictures, round 2. After I took the picture I realized I still had a price tag on one game and I peeled it off. But I was too lazy to retake the picture.
Attachments
messaround.JPG
These are my 'mess around' games. Games I've already beaten and play for fun. F-Zero GX, Smash Bros Brawl, Godzilla Unleashed, Lord of the Rings: Two Towers and Return of the King, War of the Monsters, and We Love Katamari.
messaround.JPG (141.87 KiB) Viewed 10140 times
dahothers.JPG
These are miscellaneous games and one series that isn't too huge. Destroy all Humans 1, 2 and Big Willy Unleashed, Deadly Creatures, No More Heroes (yesterday's addition to my collection) and Psychonauts.
dahothers.JPG (149.27 KiB) Viewed 10140 times
gamesilove.JPG
These are the games I absolutely adore, and will probably play through at least once a calendar year. Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, and of course the crown jewel of my game collection, Earthbound/Mother 2.
gamesilove.JPG (145.88 KiB) Viewed 10140 times
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby Lucas » Sat Jan 16, '10, 10:57 am

Very Nice CW :wink: . I see you also have a Japanese copy of Earthbound that’s quite a collector’s item I presume. Nice Spyro Collection as well my younger brother loves his Spyro games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this is my PS2 RPG collection at the moment. They are all PAL region games too and none of them are PAL region exclusive games or extremely rare games when compared to some of my fighting games. I never included Xenosaga Episode I & III for two reasons. One I’m trying to show you all my PAL region games and two being both NTSC games you guys most likely have seen them in your game shops anyway. You should all know why Sega Mega Drive Collection is included in my RPG collection as well. Finally the reason I included Crimson Tears was because it is a beat’ em up game that features many RPG elements like levelling up your characters gaining EXP and exploring dungeons. This genre of PS2 games still isn’t as impressive as my fighting PS2 game collection but I love all the games just as much especially Xenosaga Episode II :D .

Top Row: Okami, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Xenosaga Episode II (PAL 3-disc box set)

Bottom Row: Phantasy Star Universe, Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus, Sega Mega Drive Collection (includes Phantasy Star II, III & IV), Crimson Tears

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Jan 18, '10, 2:21 am

Thanks Lucas. That's a nice collection of fighters and RPGs that you have there yourself. :)

Wolf Bird

Postby xellos667 » Wed Jan 27, '10, 9:05 pm

I stumbled on this section of the site while searching for pictures of Phantasy Star items collection. When I saw that it was a Phantasy Star forum, I registered so that I can share my own picture:

We can see:

-Phantasy Star (Master System US)
-Phantasy Star II (US)
-Phantasy Star III (US)
-Phantasy Star IV (US)
-Phantasy Star (Megadrive JAP)
-Phantasy Star II (JAP)
-Phantasy Star III (Jap)
-Phantasy Star IV (JAP)

-Phantasy Star Generation 1
-Phantasy Star Generation 2
-Phantasy Star Complete Collection

-Phantasy Star Adventure
-Phantasy Star Gaiden
-Phantasy Star Collection (GBA)
-Phantasy Star Collection (Saturn)

-Phantasy Star Online
-Phantasy Star Online ver.2
-Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1&2 (GC, don't own anymore)
-Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1&2 plus
-Phantasy Star Online Ep. 3
-Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2 (X-Box)
-Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Ep. 4

-Phantasy Star Universe (PS2)
-Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (PS2)

And the soundtracks:
-Phantasy Star Complete Collection
-Phantasy Star Online Original Soundtrack
-Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1&2: Songs of Ragol Odyssey
-Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1&2: Premium Arrange
-Phantasy Star Online Ep. 3: Let the winds blow
-Phantasy Star Universe: Save this world
-Phantasy Star Universe: For Brighter Day
-Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus original soundtrack
-Phantasy Star Zero Original Soundtrack

This is an out of date picture of my collection. I'm planning to updating it once I receive Phantasy Star Portable 2 OST I ordered. What will be added on the pic as soon as I get it:

-Phantasy Star Portable (US)
-Phantasy Star Zero (US)
-Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (JAP)
-Phantasy Star Zero ArtBook
-PSU and PSO Ep3&4 Artbook
-2 Sega Can compilation for Sega-CD.
-Phantasy Star Portable 2 OST: Wings of Universe

Since this is a Phantasy Star forum, I'm hoping to see some others pictures of Phantasy Star collection better than mine, I really enjoy watching those, it gives me idea for my next purchases
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Next

Return to General Gaming