Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Parades
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, '07, 9:31 pm 
At this time of year, there are a lot of parades being held, both for Christmas and New Years. If you watch parades, what is your favorite one to watch and what do you like the most about them? Have you ever participated in a parade or gone out to see one in person?

I've never been in or to a parade myself and I haven't really watched any in years. I used to like watching the Macy's parades on TV to see the giant balloons, especially around Thanksgiving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 1, '08, 3:24 am 
I like parades. I usually try to watch the Macy's parade you mentioned above, and of course The Rose Parade on New Year's Day. It is a tradition of sorts. I think I like the Rose Parade the best since the floats are mostly made of different kinds of flowers, etc. It is amazing how they get all those figures, etc., done with flowers. All the floats are just beautiful.

I don't think I have ever been in a parade, if I have it was so long ago I can't remember, lol. I have been to see a few local parades but it was so hectic, noisy, and crowded that we said never again! :dizzy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 1, '08, 4:45 am 
I think I slept through all of them. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 2, '08, 2:21 am 
Yeah, I missed the Rose Parade this morning. I slept late. :lol:

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]