Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Pac-Man
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, '07, 9:00 pm 
Can anyone tell me if there are any Pac-Man games available for any of these systems and if so, which ones are good / fun to play, etc.

My knowledge of some of these video games is very limited. If I don't like it, I don't play it. :bang:

I just got a hankering to play Pac-Man again and I haven't played it since the days of the old Atari, I think.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! :yes:

:pacman: :blinky: :pinky: :inky:

Post subject: Re: Pac-Man
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, '07, 8:45 pm 
Do you mean some of the more recent game systems? The most recent re-release I know of is a Game Boy version of some of the original variations like Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, etc. There may be some other classic game collections on console that include Pac-Man, but I don't know of any off the top of my head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, '07, 2:41 pm 
You should look for a game called Namco Museum or Namco Museum 50t Anniversary. These came out for all the major consoles (GameCube, Playstation, and Xbox) in the last few years. They include a lot of great classic games, including Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and others from the same company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 1, '08, 4:16 am 
Speaking of Pac-Man, did you know that actor Christian Bale ("Batman") made his acting debut in 1983 in a Pac-Man cereal commercial? That's a nice bit of trivia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Bale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 9:19 pm 
I use to have namco museum. I think it was at least. PSX game right? Anyways, i use to play the hell outta the pac-man game when i was a kid. everytime we'd go to pizza hut i'd get like 2$ worth of quarters and just go at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 9, '08, 5:21 am 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Speaking of Pac-Man, did you know that actor Christian Bale ("Batman") made his acting debut in 1983 in a Pac-Man cereal commercial?

Didn't know that. Every time I hear of something else he's done or doing, it's something I like. It's kind of creepy.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]